Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's one for the diet/nutrition gurus....

littleguy289

So after much experimentation over countless years (I'm now 40), I have come to the conclusion that I only feel good/ok/normal when I am on a huge calorie deficit. The rest of the time, I seriously feel like absolute dogshit- no energy, chronic fatigue, malaise, poor state of mind, the works. Doesn't matter what I eat. Totally clean, junk, whatever. Macronutrient distribution doesn't matter, I have tried every imaginable combination. I always avoid known problem foods like gluten, anything remotely inflammatory, etc.

Now according to all known body science, isn't this backwards?? My test should be thru the floor and cortisol sky high. Along with who knows what else is undoubtedly out of whack.

Wtf?!

A lot of people would probably like to be in your situation, at least temporarily while they're trying to cut. This is a pretty tough one to explain! I see that you avoid foods with gluten, but if you're not in the 1.1% that has either celiac disease or a wheat allergy, cutting gluten may not do anything for you. And gluten-free diets can cause some people to not get enough of the nutrients they need.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with your situation because it's puzzling. Anything else you cut out when going on a calorie deficit? Maybe some blood work would reveal if you have something strange going on that causes you to feel bad on normal diets and great during a big calorie deficit.

Top Bottom