Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go! 10 week LGD & Primoboldex log!

Soooo, week 3 is wrapping up. Strength is still creeping upwards, which is a great thing. But the Liquidex AI has got my joints pretty dried out. But it's also keeping the rest of me lookin pretty dry which is great. I think this combo of Liquidex AI an LGD is making me much more defined.

Soooo, week 3 is wrapping up. Strength is still creeping upwards, which is a great thing. But the Liquidex AI has got my joints pretty dried out. But it's also keeping the rest of me lookin pretty dry which is great. I think this combo of Liquidex AI an LGD is making me much more defined.

Awesome man, I like to hear that. I'll be starting basically the same cycle real soon. I look forward to more updates from you.

Nice man.. the liquidex is pretty strong

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

anytime you decrease estrogen its going to help dry you out... finding the right balance is key... you may be overdoing it at 2ml... you know the signs that will tell you... you may want to find a common ground... 1.5 ml a.m. and 1.5 ml p.m. may be just right for you...

Naw man, I'm only on 1ml a.m./ 1ml p.m.! This thing's strong! Lol.
But I'm ok. Got used to the slightly achy joints and it's not getting any worse so it's totally manageable.

try fish oil and increase your water uptake.That should help with your joints.If not and you cant handle, you will have to cut the dosage.

Two very sleeper products for strength and mass here. I cant wait to run lgd in my cycle. I am hoping it will get me to surpass the oxandrovar PRs i hit.

Top Bottom