Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

here is some serious motivation...

moya

EF VIP
this only goes back since 2007, but its cool to see my name on the list, really motivates me to keep pushing for the top spots... also my deadlift is MUCH stronger now...
enter 148 for the wt. class and RAW for the division... these are American rankings...
All-Time American Men's Lifter Rankings | Powerlifting Watch
you'll see me ranked
18th for my 424 squat (no knee wraps, some feds on here do allow them in raw)
15th for my 507 DL... should crack top 5 this year...
30th for total 1140... my bench is going up and i should total over 1200 by the full meet i plan on doing in november...

That's BEASTLY man

thanks all...
i will not be satisfied until my name is at the top of those lists... im 31 now, so i have at least 5-10 years left...
at the Olympia i plan on pulling 550+
when i started out, my lifts were sad: 135 squat (unable to break parallel) 10x80 bench and 10x135 dead was a struggle...

i can make 148... when bloated i get upwards of 170, right now 162... i dont have anything until the Olympia (deadlift only) in september, then i will do a local full meet here in Modesto, CA about a month after that...
...travel expense and time off work are a concern but i would love to try and qualify for the Raw Unity meet in florida 2012...

Top Bottom