Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here be me

Originally posted by BeardedClam
if one world order is supposed to be some kind of elite community they would kill him if they ever got into power.

I thought he meant he thinks he's either their poster child or assumed leader ( :freak: ). Either way, I'd sure as hell get the fuck outta doge if that ever happened!

Pussy Boy!

You look like a 10 dollar rent boy!

The reason you dont get big in the gym is because you are to much of a pussy to push your pathetic little body past its limits, you have no inner strength therefore you cannot build outer strength.

And what the fuck is that shit on the site your handle refers to!!!! What a bunch of jumped up little wankers!

UglyASS:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

sorry guy you're on the wrong site for that pic.......RADAR

A_Serious_Asshole said:
Your probably the ugliest dude I have seen yet on this board. Your not big at all. Plus you look goofy.:D

i dont like you, dont open your mouth about other peoples pics unless you have the balls or in your case overies to post a pic of yourself

The guy looks like he likes to take it in the ass to me full fledged shit packer

Maybe you should send your pic to May1010 he would put your pic to some use

Top Bottom