Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are the before and after pix for Dermatherm!!!!

mrwhiterightsnow said:
funny my nay saying comments keep getting deleted, as if this thread were being monitored for destructive comments toward the product

The only comment I've seen you make in this thread was completely pointless, they likely got deleted to hide your sheer uselessness. :)

Also, for those who are saying it's not the same person, they have the exact same posture and physical structure. The guy did not transform, he lost like 10-12lbs of fat. For those who think that takes trenbolone and other drugs, you shouldn't be using anything because you have no handle on what you SHOULD be doing to your body. 12lbs of fat and a tan will change a person's image, and it's not incredibly difficult to drop 12lbs and APPEAR thicker.

Besides Ironclaw (BTW good job bro), everyone else in this posts is making me feel like this is a board full of noobs. :(

Is it just me or does it seem as though this stuff works better for the people with the company logo in their signature?

Congrats on your cutting cycle IronClaw.

Tattoo looks like little too old and faded to be something done within the month. At that point in time, it would still be DARK black and shiny. Just sayin'.... Could be the same guy, looks similar to me, but it might not be over 4 weeks.

dude (used2juice)im not sure what u are saying here but if u are saying that trenbolone wont change your body like that in 4-6 weeks then u shouldnt be useing anabolic androgenic steroids.

Last edited:
cboogsrun said:
how much cardio did you increase? How did your diet change?
I would do 20 minutes of cardio about 4 times per week, and I stuck to a strick diet for the entire time. Under 2000 cals per day, high protein, low carbs for 4 days, then high carb day..

cipherking said:
dude (used2juice)im not sure what u are saying here but if u are saying that trenbolone wont change your body like that in 4-6 weeks then u shouldnt be useing anabolic androgenic steroids.

Read my post and you won't have a difficult time understanding what I'm saying. :) You don't need tren to lose 12lbs and look lean.

cipherking said:
ok not to be a dick or anything but, can u honestly say u got that way from the dermatherm? thats a hellva change and tbh that looks like trenbolone at work.

bro, I never hid the fact that I was on a heavy cutting cycle, :
1 gram of omnas ew
600 mg eq ew
400 mg tren ew
50 mg winny ed
clen and eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
strict diet and cardio

The pictures were taken about 1 week before I started the Dermatherm, and the after pics were taken about 5 days after the Derma ran out. So , there's about a 5 1/2 to 6 week time period in there actually. I said I ran the dermatherm for 4 weeks, the diet acutally started 1 week before I got the product. I know how my body responds to which aas and diet and cardio, so I can honesstly tell you Dermatherm had a lot to do with the results I got in that time period.

Top Bottom