Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help

survivr77

New here...ive been on clen 60 mcg and var 10 for 4 weeks started 105 lbs and now 104 lbs
Im 4' 11 female. Eat 1/4 cup of carbs daily. I have nt cheated... lifting heavier now. Im seeing result but is this normal. How long should i cont. The dose? Help. Dont know what to write here but please ask..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness

My calorie intake per day is bt 1200 and cut down on carbs alot
Doing 1/4 cup b rice or sweet potato per day. Eat 4 to 5 small m a day. I want to build lean muscle and tigthen lower ab
Scale stays the same
I see a big dif in my workouts tho. I do cardio 6 hrs a wk and weigths. I just fell bloated, so i bought dandelion root ext
Should i stop the var? And just do the clen?
Should i change wrkout routine/ up cardio

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness

The whole idea of using var is to build muscle, which generally speaking means your weight should increase. It doesn't mean your body composition won't change but measuring success by the scale, especially using a steroid, isn't a good way to guage it.

heres my question?

why ask now?
if you dont know then you ask before you start
if you know then why make a damn fool out of yourself?

the answer is
brains is most effective when in use :)

If you are using Var then more than likely your goal is to add lean muscle mass, so therefore you should be eating more than what you are. You need to have a calorie surplus in order to gain muscle.

If you are using Var then more than likely your goal is to add lean muscle mass, so therefore you should be eating more than what you are. You need to have a calorie surplus in order to gain muscle.

You'd be surprised how many women use var thinking it's a "fat burner"

It's really important to be educated and know all the facts before you start taking something, especially when it is something serious. To many people are uneducated and fail to do their own research on a product and simply use because that's what someone told them to do.

Top Bottom