Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help

Armyman30

Banned
Hi I need some advice.
Last time I was on my cycle I had back acne. I know it was because I stayed on for too long. Someome told me it was bc my test levels stayed high for too long. So this time I went about 17 weeks.
I don't want to break out again but I do want to stay on something. I was thinking getting on eq. Along with my post cycle. I know eq does not work like test. So my question is if I get on eq right after my test cycle will it make me breakout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

My stats
Age 31
213 lbs
On test e250 for 17 week
About 725 mg a week
Im also using Forma Stanzol
I've been in and out the gym for 16 years.
This is my first time using this site. So all info will be appreciated. ..thanks

First off the amount of time or dose of Testosterone has nothing to do with getting acne. I'll get oily skin and acne 2wks after my first Testosterone injection. Secondly running Boldenone during a pct makes no sense. It can't really be "post cycle" if you're still taking AAS.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I stayed on cycle for a long time like six months. I was still growing getting stronger and looking good thats why I never got off. I got off bc of the acne.
My doc said its not the oil that makes prople bresk out.
Its your hormone levels high for to long.

Last cycle was too long so you dropped down to 17 weeks this time around and want to get right on EQ after test? I see some real problems in your future if you keep running these high dose lengthy cycles. And to answer your question, fluctuations on hormones can cause oily skin which leads to acne. Its different for everyone and everyone responds differently to different compunds so no one can predict how you will react but I will state for the record that getting on EQ after 17 weeks of test at 750mg/wk is a bad idea.

Last cycle was too long so you dropped down to 17 weeks this time around and want to get right on EQ after test? I see some real problems in your future if you keep running these high dose lengthy cycles. And to answer your question, fluctuations on hormones can cause oily skin which leads to acne. Its different for everyone and everyone responds differently to different compunds so no one can predict how you will react but I will state for the record that getting on EQ after 17 weeks of test at 750mg/wk is a bad idea.

Very bad.

Try short esters for short blasts, up to 12 weeks.

EQ needs to be run 16 weeks or longer.

I agree completely. Bro, you could potentially have some very bad things going on behind the scenes. Hematocrit, RBC count, hemoglobin, lipids, etc...will all be super strained for being on high doses for so long. Do it long enough and you could end up having a heart attack and die because your blood will be like oil.

Running high doses continuously will not give you extra benefit either. Myostatin will be so high after a certain point in a cycle that further gains are damn near impossible without going back to normal levels and allowing homeostasis to bring those levels back down.

Hi I need some advice.
Last time I was on my cycle I had back acne. I know it was because I stayed on for too long. Someome told me it was bc my test levels stayed high for too long. So this time I went about 17 weeks.
I don't want to break out again but I do want to stay on something. I was thinking getting on eq. Along with my post cycle. I know eq does not work like test. So my question is if I get on eq right after my test cycle will it make me breakout

If you are predisposed to acne then you will get it on cycle if you don't take proper precautions.

I'm currently running dmz and I am extremely proned to acne so I shower at least twice per day but sometimes more. I also had my dermo prescribe me Tazorac which is just a topical creme that does wonders to get rid of acne.

Basically if you are predisposed to acne you should shower each time you work up a decent sweat (ie morning, post workout, after spending time outside ect.)

Oh and never run test that high, it's just retarded to do so. Keep test below 500mg a week when using it however I think 350 is more then enough.

Remember you should always be using the lowest effective dose of something, after all less is more when it comes to gear.

Top Bottom