Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with using topical clen aka "clenviscerate"

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
needto would def like to hear from you on this one bro

i have been told to cycle it 2 days clenviscerate/2 days reg. eviscerate (needto's advice :D)
tp prevent receptor downgrade/burnout

i dont want to waste any eviscerate using it without the clen, so i have a different idea

as it is site specific to where you rub it on, with no systemic effects from the clen, can i cycle it 2 days on chest area, 2 days on lower abs/love handles area, and repeat with no days off the clen?

that would give the receptors in both areas a 2 day blast, then a 2 day break to prevent downgrading.

these are the areas i need to use it on

what do you think.

needto would def like to hear from you on this one bro

i have been told to cycle it 2 days clenviscerate/2 days reg. eviscerate (needto's advice :D)
tp prevent receptor downgrade/burnout

i dont want to waste any eviscerate using it without the clen, so i have a different idea

as it is site specific to where you rub it on, with no systemic effects from the clen, can i cycle it 2 days on chest area, 2 days on lower abs/love handles area, and repeat with no days off the clen?

that would give the receptors in both areas a 2 day blast, then a 2 day break to prevent downgrading.

these are the areas i need to use it on

what do you think.

Since it targets specific areas I would use it 2 days on the areas you want and 2 days off,addition of adderlin or clen will make it better.

since you don't react well to stimulents,needtoslin is a great alternative

Top Bottom