Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with post workout/recover and cycle

MrMotivate

Ok heres my 6 wk cycle breakdown I am about to begin
Wk 1-6
Helladrol l 50/75/75/100/100/125
Katana 2 maybe 3 caps daily as recommended on package (will take Helladrol solo for first 2 wks and then begin to add in Katana at beginning of wk 3)
HCGenerate 5 caps daily as recommended on package
N2guard 7 caps daily as recommended on package

PCT wk 7-10
test Infusion 3 caps 2X per day
Forged methyl EAA
Forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5pumps pm for 4 weeks

Wk 11-14
Bridge
D spark

Now I had this posted a little while ago and thanks for all the input but now I have a new question. actually 2

1. I am wondering if there is anything else anyone with experience would recommend taking (in addition to what I have posted) only during my 6 week cycle? Any other supps at all? I am only wondering about supps just for ON cycle.... like N2slin I have heard good things about

2. I am looking for the best post-workout supplement that has the right amount of protein,creatine (maybe), BCAA's, vitamins, glutamine... etc... etc.. you get it. I was likin N2BM's Muscle Replenisher but hey are out of stock right now... so what else have you guys tried that you know works great for post-workout?
and I know good healthy food obviously... but in addition

^^^^^ loads of simple carbs like a few baked potatoes and a source of protein (shake or other). This works for me on and off cycle

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

N2slin would work great with this cycle. Creatine, protein, n2slin, and your prohormones and you will have a great cycle..

If you're loading up on simple carbs grab some Need2Slin, its well worth it so that you aren't storing it all.

You're cycle looks solid, Hella and katana is a good combo. Might think about some OSTA for PCT - you wont see huge weight gains on these two but OSTA will help immensely in keeping what you have

If you're loading up on simple carbs grab some Need2Slin, its well worth it so that you aren't storing it all.

You're cycle looks solid, Hella and katana is a good combo. Might think about some OSTA for PCT - you wont see huge weight gains on these two but OSTA will help immensely in keeping what you have

Thanks I will look into the OSTA... with consideration for the Need2Slin, what do you think extra benefits I would get from adding it to my cycle? Ya for this cycle I am looking at fat loss and lean muscle gain so I want to find a good all-in-one post workout powder or drink or whatever.

Thanks I will look into the OSTA... with consideration for the Need2Slin, what do you think extra benefits I would get from adding it to my cycle? Ya for this cycle I am looking at fat loss and lean muscle gain so I want to find a good all-in-one post workout powder or drink or whatever.

Need2Slin shuttles simple carbohydrates to your muscles which prevents them from being stored quickly like they normally would. It will lean you out nicely and you should see some nice pumps and vascularity as well.

I love using it when I'm on a medium to high simple carb diet to keep my energy up because it keeps me from blimping up.

Look into Sarmssearch for your OSTA if you haven't already - best company on the market in my opinion.

N2Slim + Simple/complex carbs (with nutrient timing) + 1g/lb + protein (ON CYCLE or .8g/lb of protein (OFF CYCLE) + Good fats. :)

Top Bottom