Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my first cycle (Deca/Test E)

I have 10ml of each. I have heard that maybe I should I start the deca before I run the test, and then run the test a couple weeks longer than the deca. But I guess it would be safer to maybe just run the test for my first time. If I just do 300mg of the test once a week, what should I maybe take for side effects/PCT?

Get some arimadex for on cycle and look at the stickies at the top of the forms for a pct.

I understand that for a first timer, a cycle of 500 mg of test is the way to go. But I only have a 300 mg, is this even enough to really anything on it's own? If I decide to do the Deca with it, would someone give me a dose schedule for PCT and whatever else I would need to be doing with it. Also, I am new to this website, what are these stickies that people keep referring to?

I understand that for a first timer, a cycle of 500 mg of test is the way to go. But I only have a 300 mg, is this even enough to really anything on it's own? If I decide to do the Deca with it, would someone give me a dose schedule for PCT and whatever else I would need to be doing with it. Also, I am new to this website, what are these stickies that people keep referring to?

you can try to pin 3/4 of a ml twice a week. that will give you 450/week. but for first time, that is kind of complicated.

300mg of ethanate WILL be enough to increase protein synthesis enough for strength & mass. the most determining factor will be your diet. if you eat a cow a day, this amount of test will strike a perfect balance between being your first cycle and mounting gains. you will find argument that you should high-roll the first cycle b/c your body will respond better in the name of tolerance. i argue that health is more important and you should see how you respond. get your blood levels tested before and after:
The Importance Of Getting Blood Test Between Steroid Cycles | Steroids Today .com
The Complete Guide to Understanding Your Blood Test Results | Steroids Today .com
(sign up)
**CONFIDENTIAL** BLOOD TESTING and 5 Day STEROID CLEANSE! [Archive] - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums
(do a search for "blood")
what kind of blood test? [Archive] - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums

the argument goes that splitting your pins twice a week will give you more stabilized blood levels. personally, i don't mind sticking myself and would do e3d (every 3rd day - mon/thur/sun/wed/sat/tues - you get the picture)

refer:
T-Nation.com | Testosterone: Real-World Data

i speak from personal experience.

bro, always,i mean always run test higher than deca,other wise u might find out you pecker wont work.always run test 2 weeks longer than deca!there are always a chance of sides with deca,make sure you have the proper things on hand prior to start of cycle.i personally have had a cycle like this,ran test @300mg/deca@250 (weekly)test for 12/deca/for 10 ,pct.gained a lot of mass,strength.im not dissapointed at all.eat,eat,drink lots of water,plenty of sleep and you will be happy!

Did you take anything during the cycle? What did you do for pct? I have been considering taking vitamin B6 during and clomid for pct.

How long have you been lifting? 5'10" and only 180 probably isn't the best way to start. My bro at 5'10 is over 200 (very lean too) and all natty. We make sure we have a great diet and great training routine. That is the first thing to master; the AS supps come way after that. If you're only 21 I would wait a few years because you can build up at least 20 more lbs of lbm. The first cycle is a great time and I can see your anticipation to begin is great. It's all up to you and I know you are anxious. Just make sure to research and get to know everything before starting so you can answer almost every question before cycling.
GoodLuck!

btw your need at least 200 grams of protien per day. 2500 cals for a guy your size to gain natually is fine.

Last edited:
my first cycle i took 400 mg week of test e and 400 mg of decca a week for 10 weeks. I was 21 at the time and I had no sides

Top Bottom