Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with HCG!!!

I have never shot it IM only done Sudq shots but never see a dramatic change in size with twice per wk but they do plump up abit, 10 days straight before pct and they blow up ..

Brad.

Im guessing it is not expired. There is no date on it. They are little vials with a yellow flip top.

So you got this from a doc and recently? Im just wondering if its legit. Should be seeing something from it. Im in weeek 8 of my cycle when my boys shrink up around week 5/6 I hit 250iu x2 week my sex drive/nut volume goes up...sometimes a little acne too

So you got this from a doc and recently? Im just wondering if its legit. Should be seeing something from it. Im in weeek 8 of my cycle when my boys shrink up around week 5/6 I hit 250iu x2 week my sex drive/nut volume goes up...sometimes a little acne too

No the little vials with the yellow flip top are not from the doc. The ovidrel that i have was prescribed by my doc but it is in a prloaded syringe and i dont know really how to use it.

No the little vials with the yellow flip top are not from the doc. The ovidrel that i have was prescribed by my doc but it is in a prloaded syringe and i dont know really how to use it.

Personally bro I would consult a doc if you got the ovidrel from him. I never heard of it before but with a little research it looks like a preloaded HCG syringe. What dosage you have I dont know but here is a link from the website

Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe - Fertility LifeLines™

Is the hcg from Rx good stuff in you bro's opinion?? Next cycle I want to start mid cycle and then a 10 day blast prior to pct.

I use the same stuff they sell Organon Pregnyl 5k iu amps just not from them. Cant get any better. I might start drinking my girls piss its cheaper and gives me an exuse:p

Top Bottom