Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with HCG!!!

johnchimpo

Ok heres the deal. I am currently in week five of my cycle. My boys started to shrink after the first week. Third week i started hcg at 250 iu every 4d IM. I am now 18 days into HCG and still have not seen any results. Boys a still shrunk up. Can someone share with me when this stuff should kick in and i start feeling it? This is my first experience with HCG. Thanks.

Perhaps you should bump it up to 500 iu EOD. 250 iu is usually considered a maintenance dose once the boys are back up to size.

You should notice a difference in the boys after the first day.

You should take 125iu every other day. I have tried all sorts of combinations - and this is the one that works for me. It is the one that most closely mimics the body's natural levels.

You should take 125iu every other day. I have tried all sorts of combinations - and this is the one that works for me. It is the one that most closely mimics the body's natural levels.

The OP is concerned with getting some size back, and natural levels won't work here. He's already had no success with 250 iu.

Top Bottom