Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with girlfriend birthday gift!!!

musclehealth

I know this is off topic but I did not know where t post this. Its my girlfriends 20th birthday coming up soon. I cant think of what to get her. I spoke to her sister but she does not know. She is 20 and the pretty pink type that like shoes etc.... I know she wants something that means something rather then some cd's or a gift certificate. We have been dating for a year and are 200% serious. Any ideas ladies? I appreciate your help on this SERIOUS matter. LOL :heart:

musclehealth said:
I know this is off topic but I did not know where t post this. Its my girlfriends 20th birthday coming up soon. I cant think of what to get her. I spoke to her sister but she does not know. She is 20 and the pretty pink type that like shoes etc.... I know she wants something that means something rather then some cd's or a gift certificate. We have been dating for a year and are 200% serious. Any ideas ladies? I appreciate your help on this SERIOUS matter. LOL :heart:

How about a vacation or trip together?

Firecracker said:
How about a vacation or trip together?

Im in college at the time. Plus I cant afford that. Im looking to spend about 100-150, hopefully less.Thats inlcuding the cake and stuff. I was thinking of some type of personalized gift. any idea?

How about you create a spa basket for her?? (I was going to suggest you buy a day at a spa certificate, but if you don't want to do that....)

Get a basket (Dollar Store) & fill with: mini bottle of wine/champagne, glass (you could hand paint some designs or stars on it with glass paint), Lotions, Body Scrub, Bubble Bath, a loofah or sponge or poofy, bath salts, some massage oil & a handmade certificate for her to "cash in" on the massage (done by you.)

If she likes that kind of thing & you feel like doing it - I can give you a recipe for making homemade body scrub & bath salts....

jenscats5 said:
How about you create a spa basket for her?? (I was going to suggest you buy a day at a spa certificate, but if you don't want to do that....)

Get a basket (Dollar Store) & fill with: mini bottle of wine/champagne, glass (you could hand paint some designs or stars on it with glass paint), Lotions, Body Scrub, Bubble Bath, a loofah or sponge or poofy, bath salts, some massage oil & a handmade certificate for her to "cash in" on the massage (done by you.)

If she likes that kind of thing & you feel like doing it - I can give you a recipe for making homemade body scrub & bath salts....

^
NICE

I was going to say a manicure/pedicure and massage.

yeah, I would definitely go with the massage idea as well. My boyfriend did that for me one birthday (day at the spa that included full body massage, facial, pedicure, steambath and lunch) and it was so awesome. I've been hooked on getting massages since and it makes me feel so great afterwards that I remember the techniques they use on me and I give my boyfriend massages just to make him feel that great too.

jenscats5 said:

will u marry me?

This is not quite as "personalized" as the basket, (because u would have made it and THAT is what makes it so special), but overstock.com has some really nice jewelry, (earings and so on) for pretty good prices. I got my husband a gucci watch for $30.00

Uberoom can help you, they can decorate her place for her birthday! Order any package and personalize it with a "Happy Birthday" banner, streamers, birthday hats, or more. If it's a surprise, we'll make sure it stays a secret until she opens the door. They will set it up in her room at any Hotel, Bed & Breakfast, or Vacation Rental in the U.S. If you want to set-up her room, simple directions are included!

Top Bottom