Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with first cycle and androgel mess

Right right. Idk im just fuckn around with it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

How do i stop this shit and move to regular cycles, what type of cycle would u suggest. I like deca but am thinking win or tren but with what t, and then run a pct...

Well first step stop taking it, second go to the dr. Get blood work done, third research, deca and tren are extremely potent compounds with side effects that more than likely go beyond what you can imagine, not being a dick here but your throwing these words around like "deca" and "tren". You haven't stated your goals, training diet etc. I would personally do a ton of research to educate yourself before you get flamed

Lol this thread is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time.... Google "Steroids 101" and there is a pretty huge article you should find on here where a guy gives a very good breakdown on steroids and gives you a lot of ideas of other things to search. At the same time search a ton of dieting information. It'll probably be some time until you get that dialed in though. Not all diets work for everyone. So if you're going to experiment with things I'd be experimenting with that first. And like Leather said, get to a doctor and tell them what you did and that you want to get off. They should be able to get your natural test kicked back in since you don't know how to do it yourself yet...

But hey, if you want it all spelled out for you and you want to destroy your body just search "Bostin Loyd" haha.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

how do u kick ur own test back clomid?

I mean u can buy ready made cycles from sites, no? Yeah the diets the tough party. I just got kick the gel..ah man that sounds ridiculous but true. Throw a guy bone here.

how do u kick ur own test back clomid?

Clomid has a purpose for kicking your test back in. But we can't just spell it all out for you. Every body is different so none of this is an exact science. It isn't as easy as saying "just take X amount and you'll be good". You need to get to the doctor to get things in order. And if you still have a desire to jump on ge a r from there it is up to you to learn everything about it. From there you can make a good assumption of where to start and get bloods done to get your dosages dialed in.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I mean u can buy ready made cycles from sites, no? Yeah the diets the tough party. I just got kick the gel..ah man that sounds ridiculous but true. Throw a guy bone here.

Lol no you can't buy ready made cycles sites... Just get to a doctor and get things in order to get off the gel. Hit the gym and study from there. In a few months you'll be able to make a good educated decision on all this.

Top Bottom