Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help With Anavar Dose

JrodP

Hey gents,

I will be running a test c, eq, and var cycle. It will be my second cycle.

I was planning I'm doing the 3rd option below, but after reading more I see some people do lower doses (30-50mg).

I have 300 10mg pills and am wondering the best of way to dose it. Which would you recommend and why:

1: Weeks 1-4 and 14-17 @ 50mg ed

2: Weeks 11-17 @ 60mg ed

3: Weeks 12-14 @ 60mg ed and 15-17 @ 80mg ed

I appreciate the advice.
Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I just now started my first cycle with orals. From what I've got 50mgs/day is the standard. As far as increasing it, I'd base that only on how you're feeling on cycle. For example, some guys on Winstrol get crazy joint aches, intense muscle pumps and hair falling out @50mgs/day. While some guys go to 100mgs a day and don't get any sides. It's all going to vary on the potency of your source and genetics.

Although I'm not experienced either, I'd suggest starting at the recommended 50mgs/day and if you're getting great results stay there. If you aren't getting any sides but your results aren't the best a then slowly tapper the doses up. A lot of sources out there are under dosed, even if you got it from some huge guy at a gym. So 100mgs/day could actually be 25mgs/day. You never know these days so you'll have to base it off feeling and bloods.

That's my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

first off all if you really have good anavar, which is hard to find there is a chance that it is underdosed. So it that case it would be hard to tell how much to take.

I do 6 weeks 80mg/day with good results at the end of cycle to lean out

how long are you planning on running your cycle? what does the complete cycle layout look like?

Test C weeks 1-17 @ 400 wk
Eq weeks 1-16 @ 700mg wk
Aeromasin eod @ 12.5mg
HCG weeks 5-17 @ 500iu wk
Possibly N2Guard throughout

PCT
Clomid weeks 20-23 @ 40mg ed
Post cycle
Unleashed
HCGenerate
Possibly adding Forma

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I like ricks suggestion. I've done similar cycles. Also I'd add an AI into that pct of yours. Clomid kicks your estrogen up pretty good. I'd grab some aromasin from ag guys and run it with the clomid.

I like ricks suggestion. I've done similar cycles. Also I'd add an AI into that pct of yours. Clomid kicks your estrogen up pretty good. I'd grab some aromasin from ag guys and run it with the clomid.

Should I run my aromasin in pct instead of during cycle?

Go with option 2 and use it as a 6 week finisher to your cycle at 60mg ED. That's how I would use it

Thanks Rick. If I run 60mg ed I would have enough for 7 weeks. Should I do that or 70mg for 6 weeks?

Use it to finish and start at 40mg per day and move up. If it were me I would probably move up 10mg every week. So 40mg = 28 tabs, 50mg = 35 tabs, 60mg = 42 tabs, 70mg = 49 tabs and 80mg= 56 tabs, 80mg again = 56 tabs. So that is 6 weeks and 266 tabs used. You could use up the rest of the tabs doing 80mg for 4 days then 20mg the last day.

The sensible bodybuilder would use 40mg and if that was gtg stay there and if more was needed up when needed and run for 6-8 weeks with no plans to use 300 exactly and just listen to their body.

Top Bottom