Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! what can i do to grow :(

hamstein

hey again lol

i'm pretty short and i don't have much growing time left maybe a couple of years, and i want to make the most of it. can anyone tell me how to grow taller, someone told me to skip with a skipping rope :rolleyes: will that help?

and nope i don't want to try any programmes or pills or anything :worried:

Seriously, there is really not much you can do. Genetics, there is only so much you can fight it.

Work on posture and core strength - that can help you stand taller and more erect (hehehe, I said erect), thereby appearing taller.

Nothing wrong with being on the shorter side. Accept who you are and be happy.

but i need to grow taller both my parents are short though but they're still taller than me =[ i don't want to be this short forever i hate it

hamstein said:
but i need to grow taller both my parents are short though but they're still taller than me =[ i don't want to be this short forever i hate it

Uhhhhhhhhh......it's really not possible.....I don't think you grow any taller once you are 18.....

ha! I'm only 5'1....

I was looking back at an old junior high yearbook and I guess I had written" find a machine to make me grow"

Top Bottom