Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, trying to understand different types of fats?

Necromaster said:
110% flax oil is the best oil. Its the only oil that is worth supplementing because it has the omega. Olive doesn't. Omega is good for health and bodybuilding and your brain function. If you are dieting or bulking with flax oil, I really think it helps out alot.

I hope that answers your question.

thx for all ur help so far necromaster, though im still confused sorry haha. i thought u said no omegas were found in mono, implying they are found in poly thus the high amount of polyunsaturated fat in flax, well olive oil has 10 g polyunsat fat too. so you are saying there are no omegas in this, then why is it considered such a good fat if there are no efa's in it.

Flax oil is not actually the best oil because it's ratio of omega-3's and 6's are inferior. Fish oil is much better than flax as is Udo's choice which has a better 3/6 ratio. Problem is fish oil tastes like ass so you have to use the capsules. Even with capsules I have some nasty tasting and smelling burps heh.

You can get plenty of EFA's without ever touching flax oil, it's just that flax oil is quick and easy and you don't have to think about it much. Here are some good sources of natural EFA's:

Omega-3 Eggs(any supermarket has them)
Nuts
Peanut butter
Olive oil
Canola oil
Salmon
Fish oil

I have omega-3 eggs every morning, I eat natural peanut butter a lot and I eat salmon probably 3x per week. I also use olive oil with my tuna and will mix it with green beans or other food as well. I have fish oil caps but due to the burps I haven't been taking them as much lately. I know canola is one of the healthier oils but olive oil is superior, just make sure to get extra virgin as it has a mild taste. Regular olive oil has a kick to it.

110%,
Instead of worring about oils. They important but its not something to stress over. Worry about other things like how hard you train in the gym and just eating good. That is the most important things well atlest with me.

Necromaster said:
110%,
Instead of worring about oils. They important but its not something to stress over. Worry about other things like how hard you train in the gym and just eating good. That is the most important things well atlest with me.

yeah i know necromaster, im not stressing over it actually i get my fats from salmon and peanut butter right now and some whole eggs. i am just trying to learn more about nutrition just for knowledege also for future application to my diets.

Top Bottom