Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help to sort out your diet

Yeh I agree. Last week I had more cheatmeals than every so far simply becuz I kept saying hm this is my off season so its ok to have this bowl of ice cream it wont hurt me I have a long time to go. WRONGO. However ive been counting today and adjusting portion sizes that were too small or too big and my muscles feel really really tight today almost like they are stretching my skin or something weird. Everything just feels good.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Thanks,

however, fatal words, 'Let's have a cheat meal'. One of my BIG mistakes is eating toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much off season

:)

I am paying for it now

x
x
x

T

Oh Miss Zadorozny! ...I'm sure two bright resourceful minds, such as ours, could certainly find a way to burn off those rascally off-season calories!

now that being said, I don't want to take away from this GREAT thread which, by the way, is a very generous donation of your time & very valuable experience ...thank you!

Good post. hey I have a question I just bought the Ironmans guide to bodybuilding for shits and giggles and it has some good old school ideas in there. anyways there is a tatyana in there and she resembles you from what i can see in your avatar. is that you?

Yes, it is me in my avvie.

I rarely use piccies that are not me, I do have LOADS from comps and photoshoots.

Pic of me in Ironman guide?

Could be the E. European look, otherwise, they didn't ask me.

Boyfriends in general, are bad for the diet............................

I find a lot of FBBers are the same, sort of like boxers and sex before a fight.

The whole couple bubble, let's order a pizza and watch a film sort of thing, BAD boyfriends!

x
x
x

T

What a great post. What are your thoughts on carb cycling for gaining and leaning out?

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Yes, it is me in my avvie.

I rarely use piccies that are not me, I do have LOADS from comps and photoshoots.

Pic of me in Ironman guide?

Could be the E. European look, otherwise, they didn't ask me.

Boyfriends in general, are bad for the diet............................

I find a lot of FBBers are the same, sort of like boxers and sex before a fight.

The whole couple bubble, let's order a pizza and watch a film sort of thing, BAD boyfriends!

x
x
x

T

Boyfriend bubble as in the belly bubble? LOL. That was funny.

Ok so today was my first day counting and I was extra tired from working swing shifts so I slept a lot more usual and stayed up to make sure I got more meals in. I got 5 quality meals in along with a wheels day at the gym where I noticed my squats jumped up about 20some lbs or so..so i was hella excited and started smashin out more sets and reps. But anyways here is what happend today.

Meal 1- 1 cup of Egg Beaters eggs which = 4 shelled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal.

I made an omlet with it so I used 95% fat free diced ham. and I used kraft mild cheddar shredded cheest made with 2% milk is what it said on the package for extra calcium or some shit.

Total- Calories: 430 Protein: 44g Fat:10g Carbs: 41g Sugars:15g

2 hours later

Meal 2: Same meal but I had steamed vegetables consisting of brocolai and cauliflower and carrots.

Total- Calories:330 Carbs:18g Fat:8g Protein:42g Sugar:2g

After about 70mins I hit the gym for my wheels day. Had an awesome training session for starting legs a few months back from neglecting them I was moving sifnificantly more weight and the energy level was amped up the entire time and I left with an amazing leg pump.

Meal 3- PWO shake

2 scoops whey protein powder, 1/2 cup of oats(dry) 2tbsp of ANPB

Total- Calories:580 Fat:22g Carbs:41g Protein:53g Fiber:4g

Meal 4 I had a salad which I didnt really bother counting becuz I dont know how ya count out lettuce and it only has 15 cals for like a cup and a half so I counted the dressing and shit that I put on it. My mom does weightwatchers so she helped me make a pretty decent salad.

Salad,organic pasta,sauce, and turkey meatballs.

Total- Calories:570 Fat:13g Carbs:58g Protein:22g

Meal 5- 2 chicken breasts lightly marinated only about 70 calories and i cooked 4 breasts total on the grill. I also had a cup of plain yogurt with a little splenda.

Total- Calories: 400 Fat:5g Carbs:16g Protein:67g

Id like to think I did a pretty decent first day. I am sure I could use some improvement but some things like the lettuce and vegetables were hard to measure out so I kinda eyeballed it a little bit but all in all I had a way better handle on how much I was taking in and I was quite suprised as well.

Total for the day: Calories: 2310 Fat: 58g Carbs:174g Protein:228g

Now I know that I didnt hit the proper caloric requirements for bulking up. I am debating on having another 2 scoop shake with ANPB before bed to get some more cals in. But I only had 5 meals today so I am thinking on a day where i wake up at 7am which is common and eat 7-8 times a day that I will hit the proper requirement.

What do you guys think so far? It was def a chore to do all this but nontheless very interesting. Now I know how important it is for me to get ALL my meals in as with this right here I came wayyy under my bulking caloric surplus requirement which is like 3500 something. Wakeup call.

xrsist said:
some good info in here for sure

bump

It pretty much covers it yes , i down loaded it so i can print and read in bed .

I better get tats pic off the top or my wife wont let me take it to bed .

Brad

Top Bottom