Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Something is wrong with my shoulder!!!

S

SSAlexSS

There is something weird with mys shoulder.

Yesterday I try to lie dowm on the coach and it started to hurt. It still hurts after like 40 hours. The pain is like I have a knife stuck up ther from behind into my shoulder.
It is kind painful sometimes and sometimes it reoccurs in these 40 hour period.

Weird is that when my arm faces up (like when I do overhead presses) the pain is gone.

Any ideas! Help! It hurts@!!!!!
It m,ight be a pinched nerve or something weird with the tendon (dont know why, overhead presses are the LEAST painful of all exercises that I had today).

any ideas on how to fix it>?\
thanx!

Pain in the shoulder! Ahhh! How I feel for you my brother! It's been about 1 ans 1/2 years since I've been in the gym because of my shoulder pain.

Do you want details from my experience? I may have some good news for you at the end as to what to do and NOT to do (as in my case).

I was benching when I had a great pain in my shoulder. I thought that if I lay off it it would be OK. WRONG!! A few weeks later I went to the Dr and he perscribed iphtopropen 300 mg. When I got use to that and the pain started again it when up to 500 mg.

When all that didn't work, he gave me a shot of cort. Oh! the relief! Well, that worked about 3 months until the pain came back. He said to go to a Ortho Dr. I did and HE gave me another cort shot and told me to go to physical therapy. That too worked for about 3 months until the pain came back again!

I talked to others and thte few who had the same experience before they had surgery on their shoulder. I was going down the same path they were. The Ortho Dr said the next stop for me was MRI and then surgery.

BUT wait!! I have some GOOD news!! I read an article on "PROLOTHERAPY" in MF!! It was a god send! Did some research and found out that EVERYTHING I WAS DOING WAS WRONG!!! All it takes is a few shots once every two weeks for about 2 - 10 weeks and you may be cured! NO SURGERY!!

I went to the prolo Dr today and gave me my first shot. He said (and from what I've read) it will hurt and will hurt for two days. And yes it does! But I feel it may be worth it if it works!

Look into it! Look into 'pain management' in you health care. I know it hurts but for some reason if starting to feel better and I feel a little bit stronger in my shoulder. That's something I haven't felt in almost 2 years! And another thing, don't exercise and don't take pain killers during this procedure. You do get to to some stretching exercises though.

Keep me posted and I hope you do the same.

www.aaomed.org
www.prolotherapy.com

Top Bottom