Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! recieved card to pickup letter.

1badgerman

I recently ordered a package. And today I recieved a card from usps saying a letter was at the post office and I needed to be in person to sign for it. I tracked the # and it was noted when arrived in town it was denied. I ordered a package and this sais a letter is waiting. Is this a seisure letter? And if it is and I dont go get it will they come knocking? Any advice greatly apreciated?

They normally just deliver a seizure letter from Customs. You don't have to sign for it.

I have never heard of someone having to pick up and sign for a seizure letter.

Will PM you with a bit more questions that might help understand the situation better.

Thanks for the replys I went in with my trusty depends, ignorant attitude, And favorite running shoes. And it was a check from my old employer. (Free Money)... The waiting game is a mind F***. hopefully it will come soon.

If you KNOW the package was declined at the post office, I'd be calling the 800 number, giving the ems tracking and asking them what's up...I've never heard of a post office turning away mail for no good reason. that's weird. If the package was shipped on a monday, left int'l customs tuesday, entered US customs wed, and was dispatched to your town's PO thursday am, I don't see a big plot to get you. If there was a 10 day delay...no movement on the pkg, I'd be thinking... just call the 800 before you worry.

Top Bottom