Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPS Problems. please help

LightWeight918

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is agains the rules to ask and I'm sorry if it is but I'm having some troubles. I ordered from a source in ********* February 23rd, the package still hasn't not been delivered to my house yet, but it finally updated on USPS a week ago and it's been in my city, but has been at the post office for days now and still not here. I haven't received a seizure letter though so I'm skeptical of where it's at and why it won't be delivered. It just says arrival at unit but it's been like that for a week. Then I ordered from another US domestic source last Monday and he said it should've been here and it's not here either. I'm curious as to why my packages are still not here and I haven't even gotten a notice from the post office or a seizure letter?

no need to mention what country your sources are in . be careful what you post here if you dont want to be banned....edit your post by removing the country and dates.

as for those packages , just get your ass down there and tell them to give you them f**kin roids !

only kidding - just wait and see.

Thing is I have been waiting lol. Seems I've been waiting to long. Ordered two months ago and it's been about two weeks since its said it's been within my city but still not delivered and when I call my post office they can't find it either but I havent received a customs letter either

Read the rules buddy. This type of talk is not allowed on the board.. i have copy and pasted the rule below to explain

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling. This includes source names, UG labs, UG brand names, UG quality checks, prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

Top Bottom