Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help.. Problems!

iron_matt-CB

Ok so I'm 6 weeks into a sust 500mgs a week primo 625mgs a week cycle.... 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor because my abdomen and lower back were really hurting.. It felt like I had gas issues and I was also peeing more than usual.. I took a laxative and gasx prior to my visit and it didn't help... She pressed all over my abdomen and I didn't feel any pain so she said it was probably a constipation issue.. She also ordered blood an urine tests... Well everything was normal expect I had a high white blood cell count a 14.9 on a normal scale of 5-10.4.. She said this is possibly because of the constipation... It's been 2 weeks since my doc visit and i still have back pain and occasional gas/pressure in my lower abdomen area.. Last night I could barely sleep my back was fuckin killing me.... Could this be a muscle strain of some sort?? Would back muscle pain radiate to the stomAch and cause pressure and gassy feelings??I'm wondering if i should stop my cycle because i didn't have these issues before my cycle.. I hate to do that but I'm at a loss here.. I'm stretching as much as possible and that helps a little but not total relief... What do you guys think?? Am I over reacting? Should i stop the gear? Thanks guys

Ya I thought about that cause everything is very tight all the time.. My fucking hamstrings start binding up on me first thing in the morning which is weird... But that has never happen to me on cycle before.. Is primo or sust known to cause back pumps?? It also doesn't explain the gassy feeling in my stomach..... I feel like a fucking 90 year old lol

No... I eat oatmeal 2-3x a week and brocolli maybe 2-3x a week

you should be eating broccoli 2-3x per day.

the issue could be anything. i would go to the hospital and incist they check out your organs. xray and ultrasound. you may want to quit the cycle or cruize low until you find out what the issue is and get back in the gym.

I take a laxative (ex lax) twice a week while bulking just to stay regular...

Get another Doc,a Hi white Cell count indicates theres a problem/infection

RADAR

Did you get a PSA test? A prostate problem can manifest itself as back/abdominal pain. The "peeing more than usual" makes me suspicious too.

Also, check your renal function (bloodwork). A lot of kidney problems also look like back pain.

Regardless, get another doc and confess you're doing gear.

I would cut the gear and get your dr to get active, this is nothing to sit around and see if it is going to get better!

Top Bottom