Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help please

Fucking Needtoo is THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Yes I am a newbe for sure. Thats why I came here.Im sure just like me everyone here was a newbe once too and i want to learn as much as possiable before i put something in my body. Im 30 years old 5ft 11inc 250 lbs. Out of shape. I use to be 175lbs cut years ago. I just got back into working out a month ago lost 10lbs of fat and looking to get cut. anyone have ideas for me or need more info pleae let me know thank you for the feedback

Welcome to elite, I have been training over 35 yrs and doing gear at this time will only set you up for an injury,Build a solid foundation by training(Free Weights)
And in the meantime get your diet dialed in ( Rome wasn't built in a day)
You need 1 Gram of protein for every pound of body weight.
And above all eat clean, no doughnuts,Pies,or ham or stuff like Icecream, To get you started Request a free catalogue at NutritionExpress.com, or go to my Banner and visit supplement Kingdom.
I suggest you get in at least 1 year of serious training before touching any steroids.And by that I mean train,all out, if you didn't get sore then you didn't use enough weight or you didn't do the exercise properly.

Welcome to Elite I hope you enjoy your stay here, If i can ever be of help i'm just a PM away.

RADAR

Welcome to elite, I have been training over 35 yrs and doing gear at this time will only set you up for an injury,Build a solid foundation by training(Free Weights)
And in the meantime get your diet dialed in ( Rome wasn't built in a day)
You need 1 Gram of protein for every pound of body weight.
And above all eat clean, no doughnuts,Pies,or ham or stuff like Icecream, To get you started Request a free catalogue at NutritionExpress.com, or go to my Banner and visit supplement Kingdom.
I suggest you get in at least 1 year of serious training before touching any steroids.And by that I mean train,all out, if you didn't get sore then you didn't use enough weight or you didn't do the exercise properly.

Welcome to Elite I hope you enjoy your stay here, If i can ever be of help i'm just a PM away.

RADAR

The best advice is right there!

I am coming up on being here for two years and like you, i knew nothing baout gear. I just figured I could take a pill and workout and get huge.

I have learned a lot in my time here but have not used gear (yet). I think by the end of summer I may be ready. Like Radar said, Rome wasn't built in a day. Take your time and do it right.

Welcome Bro. When i first got here, I almost purchased the same stuff you did, but doing some researh on here and talking to GREAT Bro's like Needtoo I realized I was about to get ripped off.

O shit I did not even notice.

Ya bro you got ripped off. You don't even have real gear. You bought it from http://www./ didn't you. Fuck that sucks man.. Look if all you had to do was click click and pay with a credit card then there is a 99% chance you just got scammed. Remember that. Its never that easy ever.

Now what you can do it take the pills and sell them to some other meat head lolol ok I am joking.

This is what you do to get at least some of your money back bro.

read this http://www./shippinginfo.html

it says Shipping & Returns

Domestic shipments within the United States are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
International shipments outside the United States are shipped via DHL International Express.
Receipt of goods ranges between 2 - 7 days depending on the destination city or country.

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for all unopened products. All shipping charges are non-refundable. A 25% restocking fee will be applied. To request a refund, please follow the link Contact US

Now find the address and send that shit back to them signature mail... Then call your credit card company and tell them you want to do a charge back on the perches.

Then also contact the company and tell them you sent the products back because they suck balls and you do not want them. Tell them they can ether give you a refund or you can call your cc company and do a charge back..

My guess is they will give you a refund as a charge back cost them 50 bucks plus the price of the product.

Peace.

Thats is great advice needto, haha but whats the chance he hasn't opened the products to take a peek? slim to none i would think

Thats is great advice needto, haha but whats the chance he hasn't opened the products to take a peek? slim to none i would think

Well like I said. Just tell the cc company the product was never shipped and you want a charge back.. Fuck they are leing sacks of shit. No reason you can't fight fire with fire right?

my question is if all the stuff from sites like legalsteroids.com is a bunch of crap then why is there a big ass banner on the top of EF's page from time to time. why would EF advertise that shit?

I have an empty bottle of Anvar10 by British Dragon Gear sitting here in front of me. I had bought it a couple months ago, because I wanted to trim some body fat and really harden the muslce I had. I took the pills as directed, worked out like crazy, and really watched what I ate. I lost body fat and did in fact harden the muscle I had. BUT, it was not due to the Anvar10. When it came time for me to order another bottle, I took a closer look at the ingredients. I did an online search of each of the three main ingredients in the Anvar10. The first ingredient is the chemical name for serotonin. This is an enzyme, secreted in your gut, that helps with digestion. The second ingredient is the chemical name for a B-vitamin. The third main ingredient is the chemical name for another B-vitamin.

So the Anvar10 is nothing but B-vitamins, serotonin, and rice flour. The success I had was due to eating right and working out like crazy. Don't get ripped off.

Top Bottom