Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help please!!!

ZachMonster

I am on a variety of necessary medications to function on a daily basis.
They are as follows:
Estrogen 4mg
Spironolactone 300
Finasteride 5 mg
My question is that I would like to start using hgh to help me cut weight, and to have the general benefits for a woman using hgh overall. How many iu's should I use, and should I look for any clashing side effects with my other listed medications?

Hgh is a long term investment and expensive with debatable results for strictly fat loss. I can't comment on it in terms of the other medications but how's your diet? You'll want to have it dialed in for sure.

Hgh is a long term investment and expensive with debatable results for strictly fat loss. I can't comment on it in terms of the other medications but how's your diet? You'll want to have it dialed in for sure.
Really because I read a post by someone who has been using pharm grade GH and he said he can eat whatever he wants..the GH takes care of it all..he's huge and extremely ripped too so I dont think diet has to be perfect but you should always have a good diet regardless. This guy on gear at the gym( don't know what he's taking though) was saying that he eats whatever he wants including fast food, etc doesn't matter. He was perfectly lean and very muscular. My question is I hear people say you have to have a strict diet to use gear but then I talk to people who use or read their posts and they eat like a 15 yr old does. I mean its very confusing. People swear and I mean swear that you must have a perfect diet if you want gains on gear. Now I'm kind of believing that you have to have a perfect diet if you're natural. So how is being big and ripped on gear even a little bit impressive when all you have to do is train hard and eat? Natty guys have to watch every little bit of food they put into their body lol.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

This forum is for woman about woman. Not about your buddy at the gym who told you some bs. Obviously he isn't that much of a buddy if you have never even had a meal with him. Secondly, pharm grade is different than all others.
So please if you don't have something relevant to say about the op don't post in the woman's threads.
Now for the OP:
Hgh is a great tool however if your diet isn't good, if you are not committed enough to have your diet dialed in nothing is going to help you loose and sustain the desired fat loss. Hgh also is not like a diet pill where you take it and you loose weight rapidly, it takes months to see the results. Are you committed to wait months to start loosing the fat?
Lastly, because you are adding another drug to your body; specifically on that effects your thyroid there are other ancillary drugs required to keep your bodies chemistry in the correct balance. With all that you are currently taking I don't think adding hgh should be a first choice, not even a third choice. Please post up your diet and work out routine so those woman on this site that are so awesome and knowledgable can help you reach your goals safely and successfully.
Glad to have you here on elite-fitness and I hope you this was of help to you.

Top Bottom