Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help pick out a cycle!

fAnTaSy_X

ive been on this board for a while just havent made many post...just trying to gather info so i make the best desition for my body! I think i have an idea what to take but i wanna see if my idea is right! so tell me what u think would be good under this circumstance:

im 18, 150lbs (very good shape). 5'10
-i wanna focus on size more thren strength
-i want a relitivly "weak" first cycle
-i wanna keep my sex drive also!

please post any thing u think could help me out on my first cycle

disclaimer: 18 is to young:rolleyes:

Anyway I would do a test,deca, dbol cycle
test 500mgs e/w 1-10
deca 400mgse e/w 1-10
dbol 25-30mgs ed weeks 1-4 or 1-6
.25mgs of arimidex ed until clomid therapy
and clomid post cycle.

jstrong20 said:
disclaimer: 18 is to young:rolleyes:

Anyway I would do a test,deca, dbol cycle
test 500mgs e/w 1-10
deca 400mgse e/w 1-10
dbol 25-30mgs ed weeks 1-4 or 1-6
.25mgs of arimidex ed until clomid therapy
and clomid post cycle.

I agree. 18 is too young. I didn't do my first cycle till I was in my mid 20s. That said... you will probably continue to move forward with doing this. Jstrong's cycle is a good one.

Also, knkow your source well. It is very easy to buy fake shit.

Well I was way too young when I did my first cycle. I was an unintelligent 18 year old. Your already doing better than me by coming to this board to get advice. I just did what my big friends said was right, and regret it to this day. Regardless of what people say about age it sounds as if you are intent upon doing a cycle. Here is a simple and basic cycle; similar to my first. Test 400-500 mg a week 1-8 Eq 400mg a week 1-8 Have either arimidex or nolvadex on the side in case of gyno. Another lesson I had to learn the hard way. And pick up some clom for post cycle therapy. It's simple you shoud make some good size and strength gains. Remember the more you put into your diet and thnigs outside the gym, the better gains you will make in the gym.

Top Bottom