Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help...newbie with anavar

baby0902

Hello all..I'm looking for some insight with anyone who has tried anavar. Also anyone have opinions with taking it with phentermine 37.5??

Hello all..I'm looking for some insight with anyone who has tried anavar. Also anyone have opinions with taking it with phentermine 37.5??

O goody now I get to call some one baby with out sounding like a pig... HI baby :heart: I gave you a free week plat, welcome to the family.

AAHHH phentermine,var??? baby we are talking about steroids and powerful drugs here. I hope you do not mind but we are all going to need to know a bit more about you. We all love to help trust me we do. But jumping in and just asking ( hey give me the low down on var with phentermine??) is not the best way to get help... Do not get me wrong thank you for posting up and coming to the forum with your questions because no question is a bad one or made fun of on ef.

But You have to to a forum with hundreds and thousands of people have used these types of drugs... What I am saying is we have all been there and don that. SO trust me when I say the woman here know better. They know exactly how to help you but in order to do so they (myself included) need to know more about you.

Hey everyones got a story to tell. It feels good to tell it. So why don't you tell us yours. How long have you been in fitness? Have you used any kind of drugs in the past? If so how did that work out for you? What is your weight,height,bf% if you know it?

Could you tell us what your diet is like (exactly) and some of your training. Like what does a normal day/week look like for you.

Also Heck I would like to just know more about you as a person in general too but you do not have to go that far.

:heart::heart::heart:

I did try deca a few weeks ago and had an AWFUL allergic reaction to it. Thought about winny...and heard much better things about var for women. Other than that I've tried numerous OTC fat burners. Currently am not on anything. I work out 5 days a week a mix of cardio and lifting, really enjoy fitness classes offered at my gym. Tend to spend about 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the gym. Have been working out for several years and just recently became more serious. I'm getting married next August and really need to cut fast and want to build some muscle so I look good in my dress and look good on my honeymoon...ya know!

My diet is in need of some help....I know!! (I have a stressful demanding job, I blame that.) But usually this is what it consists of:

Breaksfast:
protein shake or protein bar and fruit

lunch:
skinless grilled chicken breast and veggies

afternoon: protein shake

dinner:
salad with chicken/crab meat/turkey or other lean meat

My fiance is huge into fitness but sometimes I think the advice he offers is what's best for men and I'm looking for insight for what's best for a women!!

I did try deca a few weeks ago and had an AWFUL allergic reaction to it. Thought about winny...and heard much better things about var for women. Other than that I've tried numerous OTC fat burners. Currently am not on anything. I work out 5 days a week a mix of cardio and lifting, really enjoy fitness classes offered at my gym. Tend to spend about 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the gym. Have been working out for several years and just recently became more serious. I'm getting married next August and really need to cut fast and want to build some muscle so I look good in my dress and look good on my honeymoon...ya know!

My diet is in need of some help....I know!! (I have a stressful demanding job, I blame that.) But usually this is what it consists of:

Breaksfast:
protein shake or protein bar and fruit ( 4 Egg whites if you're not opposed to it and 1/2 cup oatmeal)

lunch:
skinless grilled chicken breast and veggies (and a slow burning carb such as brown rice or yams)

Another meal such as the one before.

afternoon: protein shake

dinner:
salad with chicken/crab meat/turkey or other lean meat (Try to have fish once a day. If you can have it for dinner, better..with vegetables)

My fiance is huge into fitness but sometimes I think the advice he offers is what's best for men and I'm looking for insight for what's best for a women!!

Welcome!

You're not getting enough calories.

Drink lots of water and have 2 to 3 cups of green tea.

thank you for the help with my diet!! I do drink lots of water :) I do have a question about acne...anybody have experience with var and acne?? after coming off deca I have had some serious acne...I have been on accutance twice so I thought I'd be ok...turns out I'm not!!

thank you for the help with my diet!! I do drink lots of water :) I do have a question about acne...anybody have experience with var and acne?? after coming off deca I have had some serious acne...I have been on accutance twice so I thought I'd be ok...turns out I'm not!!

I have been taking VAR for 12 weeks now - I started at 5mg per day ran like that for 4 weeks then up'd it to 10mg - thats when I started having problems with acne in particular around hairline, so I dropped back down to 5mg and the problem has gone away...it will be different for everyone but as with always its best to start low and with VAR most people will tell you that you are best to keep it pretty low anyway (5-10mg)

whoa who whoa you need to back up a bit hon. Tren and Winny have no business being in your system. Sounds like some guy is telling you to run gear promising you amazing results. If you're running phen phen (which is DANGEROUS) then IMO you shouldn't be running Var, or any AAS. I do understand your stress about the wedding but if it's that soon.... to be completely honest nothing is going to make THAT much of a difference. If you're desperate pop Rx diuretics 48 and 24 hours before the wedding to lean out your look by dropping water.... only do this twice and stop after the wedding. Tell us more about yourself and welcome to EF! :)

I am glad you came here to ask your questions. Just hearing that you "tried deca" made me irritated. I KNOW this was at the advice of a guy who didn't know what he was telling you to do. I had someone tell me the same thing with the same drug in 2005. It's not that he doesn't have your best interest in mind, but our body's are not the same and do not respond the same to certain things like a mans does.

Leave EVERYTHING alone and work on your eating habits. I think I read that you are a nurse, correct?

Top Bottom