Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! my face is bloating on tren ace/test prop

Tren and clen? No prolactin support? No ai? Fuuuccckkk you must feel like a bag of dicks. Get off that shit and run your pct and next time run your cycle responsibly.

so you suggest i quit my cycle cold turkey? or should i quit tren first, then test?

what AI should i buy? and when should i start using it?

well i will put it this way.. that stack you are running I would never run and I have run probably 15+ cycles and been training for 16 or 17 years now.. T3 and clen together is about the dirtiest and shitty stack you could think off.. much less stacking it with all the other stuff you have together...

i value my health and well being too much.

even if you were a pro it wouldn't be a good stack to run. where did u get this idea from anyway?

well i will put it this way.. that stack you are running I would never run and I have run probably 15+ cycles and been training for 16 or 17 years now.. T3 and clen together is about the dirtiest and shitty stack you could think off.. much less stacking it with all the other stuff you have together...

i value my health and well being too much.

even if you were a pro it wouldn't be a good stack to run. where did u get this idea from anyway?

He got his cycle idea from zyzz, go look it up yourself.. Zyzz ran the exact same compounds that he's running tren ace, test prop, t3 and clen.. This is why you never take the same stuff as your roll model.. The cycle is outrageous and dangerous..

He got his cycle idea from zyzz, go look it up yourself.. Zyzz ran the exact same compounds that he's running tren ace, test prop, t3 and clen.. This is why you never take the same stuff as your roll model.. The cycle is outrageous and dangerous..

Just because it's the same cycle, there's 100% chance he will not achieve looking like him.
Rediculous cycle.

OP you need to add an ai asap. Chemicalneed can take care of that for you. Liquidex or liquistane. Lose the t3 and clen and ephedra for christs sake. Also your diet , if it sucks , can cause bloat as well.

I agree with whats been said.

remember zyzz or whatever the heck the dudes name is had amazing genetics and worked his ass off for that look... and if he was smart he wouldn't be dead right now. he abused too many harsh things and it killed him.

i would throw most of that crap out and get on pct now.. chemical needs has your PCT needs, i would get on it asap.

prami, an AI at the minimum will be needed here.. plus some natty supps from NTBM.

Top Bottom