Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help my diet is chit!!!

lb9591

Ok so I'm looking to all you guys for some help. A little background on me, I've done three cycles now and looking to dab into Tren here in the next few months. Problem is I'm sitting at 18% BF right now and can not get it to go down... So I'm here looking for any advice I have been eating the same thing for a long time now and it's just not working.

Here is my daily breakdown:

Breakfast:

6 egg whites 2 eggs scrambled, 2 flour tortillas and tapatio

Lunch:

2 tortilas and either tuna (2 packs of single serve tuna) or ground turkey 12oz total cooked in a frying pan

Post gym:

2 scoopes gold standard protein generally with 1 cup whole milk.

Dinner:

6oz chicken breast boiled, 1/2 cup miked veggies steamed, and 1/2 cup brown rice boiled.

Snack:

1/4 cup almonds during class and then 1 scoop gold standard casein before bed.

Total Kcals: 2250 a day

I'm guessing I'm eating way to many carbs but I get hungry as hell. I also drink between 1 1/2 gal - 2gal of water a day. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Last edited:
You get hungry because you're eating the diet of a 9 year old girl. I'm getting hungry just reading this.

Your body is probably in panic mode thinking it's not going to get enough food to survive and is holding on to what little it gets, thus the high BF

You also need to change your diet up on a regular basis just like with training. Some people need to change more than others.

Can you edit your post to include amounts and how everything is prepared?

Thanks for the reply man. I haven't changed this diet up in a long time so I wonder if that is what the cause of the problem is. My TDEE is around 3084 so I figured I should be down around 2200 kcals. I suck at this diet stuff for sure. I just need to get down to about 15% here soon which I imagine is only like 5-10lbs. Thanks again man any help is much appreciated.

Okay, honestly, if you're eating EXACTLY what you put down a couple things caught my eye:
1. Too many shakes (real food is always more sustaining).
2. Insufficient fat.
3. Probably a disproportionate amount of protein for what you're eating. Are you sure that comes out to over 2200 calories?

I'll try to be quick. If you are in a caloric deficit combined with a carb deficit your body will treat excessive protein like glucose (the process is called gluconeogenesis). You get the same effect as though you're overdoing carbs, hence, the constant hunger. If you cut carbs you feel satiated much longer if you up your fats. Honestly, I don't think your carbs are all that high, all I see are four tortillas, a cup of milk, 1/2 cup of rice and some veggies. That may be just low enough that you're sort of spinning your wheels by converting your protein.

You need to get a food scale and find a diet diary you'll use, there's plenty available for free that you can download. A lot of people like My Fitness Pal or Lose It. The point is you need a way to track your food intake and macros.

Macros, here's the numbers you should be eating at 2250 calories if you're doing 40p/30c/30f
Protein: 225 grams
Carbs: 169 grams
Fat: 75 grams

Hope I'm not being too presumptive.

Okay, honestly, if you're eating EXACTLY what you put down a couple things caught my eye:
1. Too many shakes (real food is always more sustaining).
2. Insufficient fat.
3. Probably a disproportionate amount of protein for what you're eating. Are you sure that comes out to over 2200 calories?

I'll try to be quick. If you are in a caloric deficit combined with a carb deficit your body will treat excessive protein like glucose (the process is called gluconeogenesis). You get the same effect as though you're overdoing carbs, hence, the constant hunger. If you cut carbs you feel satiated much longer if you up your fats. Honestly, I don't think your carbs are all that high, all I see are four tortillas, a cup of milk, 1/2 cup of rice and some veggies. That may be just low enough that you're sort of spinning your wheels by converting your protein.

You need to get a food scale and find a diet diary you'll use, there's plenty available for free that you can download. A lot of people like My Fitness Pal or Lose It. The point is you need a way to track your food intake and macros.

Macros, here's the numbers you should be eating at 2250 calories if you're doing 40p/30c/30f
Protein: 225 grams
Carbs: 169 grams
Fat: 75 grams

Hope I'm not being too presumptive.

Tremendous.

Top Bottom