Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with a Fat burner/energy type supp guys

adderllin with need2slin is what im gonna be running

You'll be very happy with the results.

Give the Adderlin a go about 30 min prior to lifting. For me, thats when it reached it's full potential. Not cardio, but lifting.

The Burner keeps me clear and gives clean energy thru the day.

I ordered a sample pack of forged burner. Tried it. Regretted not ordering a whole bottle when I ordered the sample. Can't wait to make my next purchase. New to ntbm but so far n2kts and forged burner have me excited to try more products!

I havent tried adderllin yet, but from what ive read, its really good stuff too. I want to try it, but funds are low. I think you will be happy with what you got burnthis.

A friend of mine took the oxyelite and seemed to like it. He said it helped him shed water weight and didnt make him feel tweeked. Hope this helps bro. By the way im about 250, this might help you gauge the effects some. If I took more than one of each a day (lipostim and burner), it would be too much.[/quote]

New to this board, just looking around for some info on thermogenics.....I've tried a couple USPlabs products, was looking into Oxyelite for my next cut, will have to give that a shot, especially if you don't end up with that jittery feeling from it.

New to this board, just looking around for some info on thermogenics.....I've tried a couple USPlabs products, was looking into Oxyelite for my next cut, will have to give that a shot, especially if you don't end up with that jittery feeling from it.

Yeah Oxyelite Pro is the best fat burner. I've used it a few times for cuts. Always gets the abs and cuts showing. Doesn't give me the jitters either.

Top Bottom