Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me pick PCT products. These are my options

luda281

Banned
So I'm about to start a cycle of helladrol. My libido and sexual function went to shit from some other cycles, so ive been recovering for 6 months now. I'm scared about gettting shut down hard again, so im going with helladrol instead of beastdrol.

I need a good solid pct and something onhand just in case my libido and sexual function goes to shit during cycle.

I've been asking around and ppl have been throwing these products out there..

PHYTOSERMS 247
UNLEASHED
PES ERASE
PURUS LABS RECYCLE
FORMASTANZOL

Which of these would make the best combo for pct? I'm not a pro at this so i really don't even know what each one does.

My main concern is to keep my libido and sexual function in place and to retain gains

PCT:
clomid: 50/50/50/50
HCGenerate: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5
Forma stanzol: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Sustain alpha transdermal ---- if you have the funds

You can add phytoserms if you want,or use it after your pct (which is what I would do) but the PCT I layed out above is amazing for recovery and libido.

And do not forget on cycle support, your heart, kidneys and liver will thank you. Try you some N2Guard this cycle and it will be sides free :)

PCT:
clomid: 50/50/50/50
HCGenerate: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5
Forma stanzol: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Sustain alpha transdermal ---- if you have the funds

You can add phytoserms if you want,or use it after your pct (which is what I would do) but the PCT I layed out above is amazing for recovery and libido.

hcgenerate is sold out. which out of the others can i use instead of hcgerate and sustain? also, i was told clomid isn't needed for helladrol oral

If you talk to me, clomid is NEEDED for any steroid you put in your body. No ifs ands or buts... HCGen will be back in stock by the time your PCT starts by the way. Sustain alpha I believe is sold at orbit and rlsupps. Nothing is better than HCGen for PCT that is OTC.

If you talk to me, clomid is NEEDED for any steroid you put in your body. No ifs ands or buts... HCGen will be back in stock by the time your PCT starts by the way. Sustain alpha I believe is sold at orbit and rlsupps. Nothing is better than HCGen for PCT that is OTC.

the only thing is i cant afford all those products. i can only do 2 or 3 of those. which would you recommend?

I wouldn't say clomid is NEEDED for every cycle, just depends if we are talking steroids or ph's/ds.
OTC PCT:
formestane
phytoserms
general support supplements

I wouldn't say clomid is NEEDED for every cycle, just depends if we are talking steroids or ph's/ds.
OTC PCT:
formestane
phytoserms
general support supplements

Everything is a steroid.
There is no difference, either way you will be shut down.

But HCGenerate and forma stanzol stacked would be the best natty PCT

PhytoSerms and Erase would be nice additons to your pct, HCGenerate would as well but its sold out. Its coming back in stock soon though.

Top Bottom