Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me on first cycle full details

lifting lifestyle

Hey guys I'm currently at the age of 23 I have never taken anything other then pre workouts and creatine. I stand 6 feet 3 inches and weigh 235-240 lbs I live in USA. I have been training with weights since I was 17. Last time I checked bf I was at 8.21% (skin fold) done by an ex bodybuilder. Then I stepped on a electronic bf scale and it read me at 17% I highly doubt that but I do have some fat to lose. I would say I may be around 10-13% now

I'm looking to do my first cycle and compete in some shows. My life kinda hit a turn for the worst and just dropped out of college and bodybuilding is the only thing I love to do. I've been saying I wanted to do shows for 3 years now I just feel I won't be ready without gear. Anyways, if you guys could post what would be a good first cycle for me that would be awesome and I want to do this safe and get the most out of it. Also not looking to spend over 700$ thanks any help will be greatly appreciate d

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Putting a price tag on a cycle is not going to work bro... You don't want to run "budget" cycles... You have to get what you need... You have to understand that its not just the cycle that costs either... The amounts of food you need alone is going to increase quite a bit... I would wait until you are not on a "budget" because this is an expensive lifestyle...

You also need to do some of your own research and at least give an example of what you want to run so we can work with it... Your not going to get everything spoon fed here... Of course you will get the help you need but you need to give more about your goals and what you are considering running... You haven't done any research at all...

Many people might disagree with this but my mentality is that what ever you spend buying gear then prepare to spend that again on ancillaries and PCT..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have kind of heard that as well. What I meant is I really dont want to spend over 700$ on a cycle including the pct but I will if necessary

The 1st thing is to get an accurate BF measurement.....and I will beat a dead horse, can't cycle on a budget

Since this will be your first cycle I'd suggest a Testosterone only cycle. I personally would do Cypionate or Enanthate that way you only inject twice a week and it will get you comfortable with the injection process and give you a basic idea how your body will respond. You can get 2-10ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate and your PCT for under $700 and at 500mg a week (1cc twice weekly) you will see amazing results guaranteed. Make sure you have on cycle support as well as your complete post cycle therapy before you take your first injection. Hope this helps and keep us posted on what you decide. Good luck.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

never say ill get that if i need it. cause then its too late. have everything ur going to possibly need sitting on the table before you start. ive heard a lot of people say my connect fell thru so now i cant finish my cycle right. i usually say shouldnt have started it early.

Thanks guys this info really helped! Well money isn't an issue but I just want to get the most bang for my buck.

Also I have done research however I just want your guys opinions to help me narrow Down my research even further. There is. A lot to learn about aas and I plan on learning it all but it always helps if you can learn from someone who has experienced it in real life. Thanks

Also I have done research however I just want your guys opinions to help me narrow Down my research even further. There is. A lot to learn about aas and I plan on learning it all but it always helps if you can learn from someone who has experienced it in real life. Thanks

I will lay out an entire cycle plan for you bro... You have a really good attitude and I like that... I don't see any problem with running test and an oral for your first cycle... You could also run a winstrol and anavar cycle with sarms... Here is a link to a great cycle layout for that... 6 week oral cycle - Evolutionary.org

Have you thought about starting off with sarms and then going in to a test cycle? its a great way to start...

Top Bottom