Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Help, I am cooking chicken.......

Bobber

Well-known member
I know this is retarded but I am broiling chicken legs in the oven at 350 degrees. How long do I leave them in there? I can cook beef all day long but when it comes to chicken I don't know shit. Thanks for the help in advance.
 
Bobber said:
I know this is retarded but I am broiling chicken legs in the oven at 350 degrees. How long do I leave them in there? I can cook beef all day long but when it comes to chicken I don't know shit. Thanks for the help in advance.

Probably about 25 minutes. When you think they're close to done, pull the meat apart on one of them with a fork to check. It's pretty easy.
 
Well they were in there for about an hour and they are not dry or anything. Thanks for the help yall. Karma to yall but it wouldn't let me give you anymore Spatts, what gives?
 
Top Bottom