Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help forming a routine

Noxide v2

Hey I'm all new to the bodybuilding routines I have started working out for the past 6-8 months adjusting my body to lifting weights and developing cardio. ( before I was very unfit) . Now I want to move on and develop the look of my body I am only around 133 pounds and 6ft 2 inches around 186 cms I think.

I have alternated my diet recently so I can finally get some gain on, I just can't seem to workout a good routine at all I have looked everywhere and your given so many suggestions from 5x5 to 3x10 and excersises vary dramatically.

Can anyone form me a good base routine that will aid in developing muscle strength and power. I am willing to do Mon-Fri every week I just can't do weekends.

I am trying and very willing to put 110% effort into doing this and I thanks anyone who is willing to help me.

Last edited:
I would check out Southernlord's Ultimate training split, its a sticky post in the weight lifting forums.

that post is ridiculous! its definitely worth a read and worth following.

the book "Starting strength" is really good for beginners as well.

Thanks guys I will have a look at the thread and look at getting the book it's just ridiculous how many routines are out there :(

focus your research on finding a good BEGINNERS program. something with linear progression until that does not work anymore.

Top Bottom