Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Congratulate Fitness Challenge Finalist Peter Larson and View His After Pics

None offense taken guys. Pete looks awesome. He was more cut than me and he has the water depletion down for sure. I would of looked a tad better if I would have water depleted right. But no excuses, pete was in better shape and Im happy for the guy.

Congrats Pete. You look amazing! Well done! Great symmetry! You should seriously consider the stage.

My favorites are the ones against the tree with the shirt on....hawt! :)

It was awesome meeting Pete in person. Very intellectual guy with a lot of interesting thoughts to share. The water depletion rattled his brain but his intelligence just shined trough. I know this experience will help Pete change the way he looks at things. I hope to see him around EF a lot more and see him again next year helping us with the contest.

I made two new friends during this experience and I hope to maintain a good friendship with both these guys for many years to come.

Thanks rick. I had a blast. now i just gotta chase the rabbits down the hole.

I wont forget your brilliant Cypress hill cover anytime soon.

Top Bottom