Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help building a good 2nd cycle and PCT

Test C- 1-16 500mg EW
Eq- 1-16 500-600mg EW
Aromasin- 3-16 12.5 EOD/ED
Hcg- 3-16 500iu EW

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Post cycle 6/6/6/6/3/3/3/3
Unleashed 6/6/6/6/3/3/3/3
DAA 3grams per day
And I normally take hcgenerate between cycles.

Just my 2cents bro

Your eq advice sounds like the guy's that I bought it from. I didn't want the water or hard shut down. I've got partial eq on hand, but I'm going to pick up the rest from him in the next couple weeks. Can I get results at 400mg/week?

Do you recommend anything else stacked with this? I really only hope to end up around 195-200 lbs. I was already benching 350 naturally, so I don't feel like I want to get a TON bigger. Just want a little extra that i can no longer get on my own.

U could get results @400mg per week but optimal is 500-600. I wouldn't recommend anything else if ur not looking to put on too much size, could add an oral like anavar or winny if u wanna harden up a bit

Test C- 1-16 500mg EW
Eq- 1-16 500-600mg EW
Aromasin- 3-16 12.5 EOD/ED
Hcg- 3-16 500iu EW

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Post cycle 6/6/6/6/3/3/3/3
Unleashed 6/6/6/6/3/3/3/3
DAA 3grams per day
And I normally take hcgenerate between cycles.

Just my 2cents bro

Thanks. It seems like you know what you're doing. I'm going to start getting my gear together to run this cycle/pct. Getting married in January, so i'll probably wait until that's over to run this kind of longer cycle.

I really appreciate your help. I'll try to remember your username and let you know how it all goes with pre/post blood work and gains.

Last question - any ideas where i can buy HcGenerate? I dont know if this question is against forum rules. Maybe just pm me. Not sure where the best place is.

Thanks. It seems like you know what you're doing. I'm going to start getting my gear together to run this cycle/pct. Getting married in January, so i'll probably wait until that's over to run this kind of longer cycle.

I really appreciate your help. I'll try to remember your username and let you know how it all goes with pre/post blood work and gains.

Yeh bro I had to learn the hard way tho by messing up my first cycle/pct so I guess I'm over cautious wen it comes to pct. yeh bro let me know how u go

Last question - any ideas where i can buy HcGenerate? I dont know if this question is against forum rules. Maybe just pm me. Not sure where the best place is.

needtobuildmuscle.com for unleashed, post cycle, daa and hcgenerate.

Just bought 2 HcGenerate, 1 postcycle/unleashed combo, 1 forged post cycle, big thing of DAA power chews.

I'm gonna start on the hcgenerate when it arrives. I'll save the other bottle for my pct after next cycle.

Just bought 2 HcGenerate, 1 postcycle/unleashed combo, 1 forged post cycle, big thing of DAA power chews.

I'm gonna start on the hcgenerate when it arrives. I'll save the other bottle for my pct after next cycle.

Yep I've used forged post cycle and it's g2g, ull need 2xpost cycle, 2xunleashed that's if u wanna double dose . If ntbm is out of stock check out proteinfactory.com

Top Bottom