Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Blood test tuesday, Lower test level

rodandlana

Hi, I'm new here. I need some advice about hormone replacement therapy. I have a blood test on Tuesday, I was tested a year ago, and my total test level was 500+. I answered 8 out of 10 questions positive on the Adams questioner. I didn't get any help at that time, I've been suffering from the standard problems (E.D; tired; Aches and pains; Weight Gain; Depression; Etc..) I have a physical job, and at 47yrs old with 20 more yrs to go I need some help. I know the doctors have rules to follow, but the 62-512 ng/dl can't be right for everyone? So my hope is too get some ideas from you about lowering my testosterone levels before Tuesday. I thought I'd not eat for 4 days and eat Licorice. I also have 12 packets of 1% androGel that a friend gave me; he had the same symptoms but is getting the shots. I thought I could O.D. on the androGel for 1-2 days depending on the half-Life and stop using the andro on Sunday morning then possibly it would slow down my system even further. I am hoping to come in below the 400 guide line and get a standing prescription for 1-3% androGel, to get rid of my Low testosterone symptoms. My stats are as follows:

TSH: 0.88 uIU/mL
T4 FREE: 0.90 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone: 3.0 mIU/mL
Testost Bioavailable: 117 ng/dl
Testost Total: 532 ng/dl

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank You.

Shit, yoiur 47 and still at 500+, I'm 25 and at 320 and the doc still said i was in the normal range. I drank a few beers 7, the night before the test and fasted for a full 14 hours. Alcohol lowers test levels a lot so you could try that. But with a 500+ i wouldn't cont on it getting below the line. Good luck or should i say wish me luck. I'm the one that needs it.

get ass fuckign drunk i mena pas sout drunk , and don;t sleep adn your test elvels will crash if possibl ebe drunk while giving blood

nice6pac said:
get ass fuckign drunk i mena pas sout drunk , and don;t sleep adn your test elvels will crash if possibl ebe drunk while giving blood

YOU MUST BE ASS FUCKING DRUNK WITH ALL THOSE MISTAKES IN THAT REPLY.

Top Bottom