Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help a skinny ass indian!

You can do the sweet potatoes in the micro too. Dont waste your money buying those that are already wrapped in saran wrap. They cook just fine with no saran wrap on them.

Ark I think the biggest thing that SL is saying is to make sure that you take in enough protein for recovery and that you consume enough complex carbs.

The only thing I would debate with SL is the # of grams of protein. At 160 lbs I think 25 - 30g of protein is probably enough at one time. Your body cant really process much more than that so the rest is waste... so why not save it for the next meal when it will be used. Just my opinion.

Everyone is different and the real key to all of this, including your lifting, is to experiment. Everyone responds a little differently to everything - ie food and training.

The best way to find what works best for you is to try something, log it, then a few months later log the results and then tweak it and log it. Then a few months later log the results and compare them. See what truly works best for you based on the results you get.

good post SL. Ark94 - no worries. kinda an inside joke.
Don't feel bad PB, I seen this and rushed in here to help out my boy Jackangel. Ark, SL has you covered bro, listen to him, and keep hitting the weights hard young bro.

Top Bottom