Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP - 5th day on 1-AD

tony123

I just started taking 1-AD last Friday. I have been working out for 12 years. I am 34 years old, 5’11, and 195 lbs.

Unfortunately since starting 1-AD I have had gastrointestinal upset and frequent gas. I take it with food, but it still seems to occur. I am taking 2 caps 3 x day. (I have never had a problem like this with ANY supplement, including creatine and other pro-hormones.)

First, does anyone else have this problem with 1-AD and did you take anything to successfully mediate this effect i.e. pepmo bismo, beano, etc.?

Second did anyone look into other ways to effectively get 1-AD into their system – i.e. transdermally, nasally, injection, etc?

Any advice from current / prior 1-AD users would be appreciated.

Tony

I heard you should eat it w/ a big meal to decrease GI upset. Also heard that the GI upset will decrease after the first few day... so give it a few more days or decrease your doses.

I started with 1 capsule 3x a day for week 1. I'm on week 2 now and I'm doing 2 capsules 3x a day. No stomach problems. Perhaps you should start at a lower dose.

tony,

I'm on day 2, only doing 1 cap 3 x a day, but I noticed after my second cap on the first day, that the gas was in full effect. I ran over to the pharmacy, bought some extra super strength phayzyme (180 mg of simethicone, the most I could find of all the brands) and it knocked it right out. So now, I'm gonna take one phayzme each time I take a 1-ad and see if that helps with the stomach...

Hope this works for you too...How are your gains going?

I just picked up some simethicone gel caps - - hopefully it will work for me too! What the !@#$ is in 1-AD that generates so much gas?!?!?

:toilet:

As for gains - it is too early to tell. But I will definitely keep this board posted on my results / thoughts. How about you Guinness?

Tony

Last edited:
Tony,

Way, way too early at this point....I'm only on day 2, like I said, so I don't anticipate seeing anything for at least another 5 days or so...most of the posts I've read from other 1-ad users say you don't really start to see gains until the 2nd week, so I'm being patient at this point.....

the only other sides that I've noted so far are increased appetite and frequent urination....I drink a ton of water (close to 6 liters) a day, and have been doing so for a while, even before 1-ad, but for some reason, it seems like I have the walnut bladder working these days.....I'll probably try to get my water intake up even farther, since it seems like 1-ad might be flushing water outta my system a little faster than normal....Other than that, no problems with zits, hair loss, libido loss or some of the other stuff that people have reported...but again, it's early...

Just finished my third week - started first few days at 1cap 3x/day, then went to 2 caps, 3x/day. Had some stomach pain (nothing major) the first week, but it's pretty much gone. However, the gas continues - and it's not just quality, but "intensity" as well - I farted myself out of my own office at work last week! I had to use Gas-X to get through a seven-hour flight yesterday without setting off some sort of biowarfare panic. The "tired eyes" also doesn't seem to go away, but Visine helps (has anyone said what causes the eye-tiredness, anyway?)

Have gotten some comments at the gym about the arms and shoulders looking bigger. Unfortunately I didn't get a "clean" set of measurements at the start, but I took weight/BFP today and should get some more accurate feedback on the second half of the cycle.

Tony,

I, too suffered really bad gas with 1-AD. It usually tapered off a couple of weeks into the cycle though (I've done two cycles). If this is your first cycle, back off on the dosage to 1 cap 3x per day and take a simethocone (antigas) tablet at the same time.

The gas on my first cycle was so bad (and yes, I share a bed with my wife and my inflating the sheets was only funny the first time.) that I contacted Pat Arnold at Ergopharm and asked about makeing a transdermal version. He gave me detailed instructions and I made some exactly to his specs. I started my second cycle with it, but found after 2 weeks of 2 applications per day that nothing was happening. So, I started with the capsules again and began to see results within a few days. So, for some reason, the topical doesn't work for me at all. But I have found that the gas for me on this second cycle is not nearly as bad as on the first cycle. (thank goodness!).

But don't give up, Tony. I think you'll find that if you can get past the gas, 1-AD is a very effective supplement.

Top Bottom