Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hello

99973.gif
 
Foxxie said:
what is that suppose to mean? Alter? Are u calling me fake.

ef members have a perveted tendency to create female "alters" in order to procur penis pics. Bodybyfinaplix pioneered this faggotry, mavafangia has taken it to new levels
 
Gambino said:
ef members have a perveted tendency to create female "alters" in order to procur penis pics. Bodybyfinaplix pioneered this faggotry, mavafangia has taken it to new levels


I completely understand it! Is hard to trust people online, you wouldn't really know whose telling the truth.
 
Foxxie said:
I completely understand it! Is hard to trust people online, you wouldn't really know whose telling the truth.

so in order to validate your character, i will need to see boob shots, for identification purposes only
 
Gambino said:
so in order to validate your character, i will need to see boob shots, for identification purposes only


Ha, Is this the way you guys welcome new members out here! Ask for boob shots or penis pics. lol
 
Foxxie said:
Ha, Is this the way you guys welcome new members out here! Ask for boob shots or penis pics. lol
yes.

now cough it up

wait, how old are you?
 
Was bodybyfinaplix gay? I assumed he was because of that gay avatar of him in his speedos but wasnt sure.
 
galaxy said:
Was bodybyfinaplix gay? I assumed he was because of that gay avatar of him in his speedos but wasnt sure.

dude got married and posted pics of his wedding here...lol @ that avatar
 
Gambino said:
ef members have a perveted tendency to create female "alters" in order to procur penis pics. Bodybyfinaplix pioneered this faggotry, mavafangia has taken it to new levels



BBF is probably one of my favorite members. Told us he was down in Texas doing some work.

Alter or not he was funny.
 
eat big said:
BBF is probably one of my favorite members. Told us he was down in Texas doing some work.

Alter or not he was funny.

a few people met him here, he was real enough...I liked him, good ef character...hasn't posted since july. big promoter of year-round juicing he was
 
Gambino said:
a few people met him here, he was real enough...I liked him, good ef character...hasn't posted since july. big promoter of year-round juicing he was


Yeah that's what I heard. The man created so many alters that you sometimes wondered if he was an alter. He posted pics often of the wedding etc. and the infamous one of him in his red speedo with glasses.

I still think he contributed more than most members of '05.
 
Foxxie said:
How come some of you guys have this Platinum Member Sign? Crowns? How do you get those?


drop the facade, i don't buy it...every alter tries to play dumb, so typical
 
Gambino said:
drop the facade, i don't buy it...every alter tries to play dumb, so typical



I guess some people just ruin it, right? I understand that you would think I am alter. I am not though but I wouldn't blame you.
 
Foxxie said:
I guess some people just ruin it, right? I understand that you would think I am alter. I am not though but I wouldn't blame you.

what led you to this site?
did you know that paul wall posts here?
 
Gambino said:
what led you to this site?
did you know that paul wall posts here?



I was actually searching for fitness and Health forum then I stumbled in this site and decided to check it out. Paul wall? I have no idea who he is.
 
Foxxie said:
I was actually searching for fitness and Health forum then I stumbled in this site and decided to check it out. Paul wall? I have no idea who he is.
im paul wall baby
 
big4life said:
I don't know if you're an alter or not, but your profile says your bd is August 13, 1984, that makes you 21, not 22.


;)



I am 22, trust me. lol Now if I was born on the year 1985, I would be 21.


Do this subtract 2006 to 1984 see what would you get. :)
 
Foxxie said:
I am 22, trust me. lol Now if I was born on the year 1985, I would be 21.


Do this subtract 2006 to 1984 see what would you get. :)
big4life got pwned by new gal. lol
 
Foxxie said:
I am 22, trust me. lol Now if I was born on the year 1985, I would be 21.


Do this subtract 2006 to 1984 see what would you get. :)



UH, it's not August 13th yet, so unless the calender is different in your area you're still 21.
 
PAUL_WALL said:
you like that , whole top diamond and the bottom row gold


Well I am not really into grill. They are alright to me though. I prefer pearly white natural teeth :)
 
Top Bottom