Foxxie said:I am suprise of how popular is this site and seems to have a load of good informations.![]()
Foxxie said:
Gambino said:fucking alter
Foxxie said:what is that suppose to mean? Alter? Are u calling me fake.
Gambino said:ef members have a perveted tendency to create female "alters" in order to procur penis pics. Bodybyfinaplix pioneered this faggotry, mavafangia has taken it to new levels
Foxxie said:I completely understand it! Is hard to trust people online, you wouldn't really know whose telling the truth.
Gambino said:so in order to validate your character, i will need to see boob shots, for identification purposes only
yes.Foxxie said:Ha, Is this the way you guys welcome new members out here! Ask for boob shots or penis pics. lol
galaxy said:Was bodybyfinaplix gay? I assumed he was because of that gay avatar of him in his speedos but wasnt sure.
Gambino said:ef members have a perveted tendency to create female "alters" in order to procur penis pics. Bodybyfinaplix pioneered this faggotry, mavafangia has taken it to new levels
eat big said:BBF is probably one of my favorite members. Told us he was down in Texas doing some work.
Alter or not he was funny.
ok, tits pleaseFoxxie said:
Gambino said:a few people met him here, he was real enough...I liked him, good ef character...hasn't posted since july. big promoter of year-round juicing he was
Foxxie said:How come some of you guys have this Platinum Member Sign? Crowns? How do you get those?
i had to show my tits for themFoxxie said:How come some of you guys have this Platinum Member Sign? Crowns? How do you get those?
Gambino said:drop the facade, i don't buy it...every alter tries to play dumb, so typical
buy paying for themFoxxie said:How come some of you guys have this Platinum Member Sign? Crowns? How do you get those?
Foxxie said:I guess some people just ruin it, right? I understand that you would think I am alter. I am not though but I wouldn't blame you.
Foxxie said:
Gambino said:what led you to this site?
did you know that paul wall posts here?
im paul wall babyFoxxie said:I was actually searching for fitness and Health forum then I stumbled in this site and decided to check it out. Paul wall? I have no idea who he is.
so you want to be an iron angel.Foxxie said:I guess some people just ruin it, right? I understand that you would think I am alter. I am not though but I wouldn't blame you.
lmao paul wallPAUL_WALL said:im paul wall baby
big4life said:I don't know if you're an alter or not, but your profile says your bd is August 13, 1984, that makes you 21, not 22.
![]()
big4life got pwned by new gal. lolFoxxie said:I am 22, trust me. lol Now if I was born on the year 1985, I would be 21.
Do this subtract 2006 to 1984 see what would you get.![]()
famous gay porn actor.Foxxie said:I was actually searching for fitness and Health forum then I stumbled in this site and decided to check it out. Paul wall? I have no idea who he is.

Foxxie said:I am 22, trust me. lol Now if I was born on the year 1985, I would be 21.
Do this subtract 2006 to 1984 see what would you get.![]()
august 13 is the day after my bdayFoxxie said:I wouldn't put my real B-day of course! I was born in the year 1984 though. wink!
you like that , whole top diamond and the bottom row goldFoxxie said:Is that you with the grill?
PAUL_WALL said:you like that , whole top diamond and the bottom row gold
they are all white underneath babyFoxxie said:Well I am not really into grill. They are alright to me though. I prefer pearly white natural teeth![]()
why you laughin at me ??? Im paul wall babyFoxxie said:Well that's HOT! laughs
PAUL_WALL said:why you laughin at me ??? Im paul wall baby
aight goodFoxxie said:I am not laughing at you.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














