Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello to EF

lukiss96

Hey guys, I've decided to join Elite fitness forum. I'm looking for like minded people who are in to fitness and enhanced lifestyle. I have been to some other forums, but this place might be my new home.

I'm from western Europe, I guess this is a right place for people around the world. I'm happy to be here!

I have been reading here for sometime, just never thought about creating account and start participating.

I have been training and dieting since 16 years old. Enhanced life began when I was 23 in 2019. Currently I'm 27 and not so far away from 28 years. I'm currently ~230lbs or 105kg, I'm 6'2ft or 187cm and about 15% body fat. Looking to get to a leaner and meaner 220lbs or 100kg going in to 2024 year. Not in any rush as I enjoy extra strength currently, but by december I'm gonna start cutting and get leaner quality muscle look.

My blasts involved high Testosterone and dbol sometimes combined with equipoise and anavar to end it. That's the maing steroids I love. Others not so much I hated deca for mental side effects and tren was okay for the most part just felt weird. Anadrol was an interesting one, but not my favorite. Winstrol injectable is cool for ripped look. Bench press 415lbs, shoulder press 260lbs, squat 540lbs, deadlift 500lbs.

Currently I'm on 350mg combined Testosterone undecanoate and Test c. Gonna drop C in a few months to just cruise on undec. I plan on high trt/cruise from next year and not to blast. I don't want to come off after 5 years on Testosterone (blast and cruise). So I'm gonna stay on Testosterone but obviously on lower dosages 150-250mg/week.

P.S. I know this is a wrong section to post such thread, but I couldn't find the right one. Sorry for my mistake.

Some pics but not all are current some are 3 years old. Last two are.

20230110_201951.jpg

20230103_153550.jpg

received_434498408296729.jpeg

received_631566267436192.jpeg

Screenshot_20231002_201303_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231002_201307_Gallery.jpg

Hey guys, I've decided to join Elite fitness forum. I'm looking for like minded people who are in to fitness and enhanced lifestyle. I have been to some other forums, but this place might be my new home.

I'm from western Europe, I guess this is a right place for people around the world. I'm happy to be here!

I have been reading here for sometime, just never thought about creating account and start participating.

I have been training and dieting since 16 years old. Enhanced life began when I was 23 in 2019. Currently I'm 27 and not so far away from 28 years. I'm currently ~230lbs or 105kg, I'm 6'2ft or 187cm and about 15% body fat. Looking to get to a leaner and meaner 220lbs or 100kg going in to 2024 year. Not in any rush as I enjoy extra strength currently, but by december I'm gonna start cutting and get leaner quality muscle look.

My blasts involved high Testosterone and dbol sometimes combined with equipoise and anavar to end it. That's the maing steroids I love. Others not so much I hated deca for mental side effects and tren was okay for the most part just felt weird. Anadrol was an interesting one, but not my favorite. Winstrol injectable is cool for ripped look. Bench press 415lbs, shoulder press 260lbs, squat 540lbs, deadlift 500lbs.

Currently I'm on 350mg combined Testosterone undecanoate and Test c. Gonna drop C in a few months to just cruise on undec. I plan on high trt/cruise from next year and not to blast. I don't want to come off after 5 years on Testosterone (blast and cruise). So I'm gonna stay on Testosterone but obviously on lower dosages 150-250mg/week.

P.S. I know this is a wrong section to post such thread, but I couldn't find the right one. Sorry for my mistake.

Some pics but not all are current some are 3 years old. Last two are.

View attachment 141740
View attachment 141741
View attachment 141742
View attachment 141743
View attachment 141744
View attachment 141745
@lukiss96 welcome to the Elitefitness.com family, happy to have you. We moved your thread to the anabolic forum.

you have big arms, abs coming in strong and overall you look amazing

I like your body and your look and would love to see your cycle log, can you please post one up?

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Glad to have you on the Forum. You have a very good frame hope to hear more from you
Thanks man, I appreciate that.

@lukiss96 welcome to the Elitefitness.com family, happy to have you. We moved your thread to the anabolic forum.

you have big arms, abs coming in strong and overall you look amazing

I like your body and your look and would love to see your cycle log, can you please post one up?

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Thanks, I have a lot to catch up to, in the past I used to listen to evo podcast. I will consider a log in the near future, just right now trying to get my feet warm. Cool place, I like it here.

Bit young starting the 'enhanced life
I completely agree, this is my only regret yet. I wish I waited untill at least my current age or even later to give my body more time to mature and achieve better results naturally.

Welcome, nice seeing more people join up and become active as it only helps us grow as a community and get different perspectives 💪

bros 23 years old Isn't that young to start using steroids
if you can fight and die in Wars than you can most certainly use them
I would love to see you get a log up

the popular thing right now on here is people doing logs. The Transformations and changes have been incredible to see

we have hundreds of years of experience on here and we're all here to help you.

Consider getting a log journal in tracking things everyday we can take you to levels that you've never been before

I would love to see you get a log going and update us every day on your diet and training. That will go a long way and making you better

Top Bottom