Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helladrol vs test enant.

mirello

guys do you think which of the 2 products is less harmful?

in a cycle of 8 weeks which you prefer to use between the two?

yes, I know that they are two very different things, I just wanted to understand, in principle, which of the two is preferred by all of you forum

Helladrol will give faster cleaner gains but is liver toxic. And of course, it depends on the dosages.

yes, I know that they are two very different things, I just wanted to understand, in principle, which of the two is preferred by all of you forum

every AAS have their own positives and negatives and you will never get anyone agree to what is their favorite .

what are your stats? this type of question has noob written all over you.

my intention is to start in March / April, a 12 week cycle of test enant. (400/500mg week) + anavar (60mg ED for 6 week)

reading this forum I have seen that many make a loop of only helladrol, so I thought of replacing the cycle I had in mind, with this cycle helladrol, because I would go to spend a lot less, I wanted to understand, what can I expect from a cycle of only helladrol, what are the positives and the negatives which, compared to the cycle of test and var, and I wanted to figure out which of the two cycles , is more suppressive and more harmful in general...

this is my fifth cycle,these are my doubts due to the fact that,I do not know this drug (helladrol) because I do every year a small cycle, at low doses, I always did test + EQ, but now I want to change by running this cycle, I'm 32 years old, 1.85 cm tall and 90 kilograms weight

guys do you think which of the 2 products is less harmful?

in a cycle of 8 weeks which you prefer to use between the two?

Personally, I think test is going to be better for you than helladrol. Better gains, better results.

Instead of test E...I'd recommend test prop for a short 8 weeker

and it's even possible to stack them

You might as well just stack them together... get the most out of the cycle you can... check out mrsupps for helladrol...

Top Bottom