Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol: Stack or Run it Straight

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
For those of us lucky enough to obtain a bottle of Helladrol (I ordered 2) maybe Needto can help answer what everyone will post as soon as his super fast shipping has it at everyones doorstep by weeks end.

So the question most will ask is: Should I stack Helladrol and if so, with what other compound? When stacking, how should I dose it?

Should I run Helladrol by itself and if so what doasge?
- The dosage Needto seems to be recommending in mg's is 50/50/100/150/100/50
For those new to EF this means
Week 1 - 50mg/day
Week 2 - 50mg/day
Week 3 - 100mg/day
Week 4 - 150mg/day
Week 5 - 100mg/day
Week 6 - 50mg/day

Alright Needto, start cramming information in my brain hole.

Everyone should know that's pretty advanced though! And will use up 70 out of 90 pills in a bottle. A lot of users will be fine with shorter runs/lower dosages like just one per day for four weeks (maybe in the middle of the cycle sneaking in an extra dose a couple hours pre workout?) With that you can get 2 or 3 cycles out of a single bottle.

I would run it straight up at 100mg ed for six weeks. Why the weird taper?

to check tolerance and also let it build, well being able to run a 6 week cycle.

My thoughts on stacking helladrol (since ya people are going to want to know). I will go over the list of other needto products and tell you what i think are good stacks.

1. beastdrol. Forget this one guys do not stack it with this.
3. Deiselbolan
1 cap deiselbolan 1 cap hella for 4 to 6 weeks is plenty enough for even advanced users. Also not for a novice.

4. katanadrol
1 cap helladrol 2 caps katanadrol 4.-6 weeks great cycle.

5. tren tfo

1-2 caps helladrol ed along with up to 3 caps tren tfo ed is a great cycle. 4 to 6 weeks on this one too.

6. epi-strong
AAAH 1 cap helladrol 2 caps epi-strong 4-6 weeks. This is another very advanced cycle.

Number 6 would be insane :evil:

Everything I've seen has been 75-100mg ed as the sweet spot for this compound. I think 150mg would be too much for most anyone here. Sometimes more is not always better.

is this to strong of a compound to be run with test? i had a buddy who used beast, substituted for dbol on a test-beast cycle and got awesome results wondering if the same can be had here....

my winter cycle starts over thanksgiving sooo excited! = p

is this to strong of a compound to be run with test? i had a buddy who used beast, substituted for dbol on a test-beast cycle and got awesome results wondering if the same can be had here....

my winter cycle starts over thanksgiving sooo excited! = p

you can run it with test.

Run it with the Tren TFO cap!
It would be like Running a Tren/Mast combo!!! SUPER SHREDDED!!!!

Top Bottom