Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helios and marathon

not at all trying to discourage anyone... just kinda my way to tell non runners to try a shorter event. seen so many non runners the past 40 years jump right into running then attempt the marathon.injured within a few months..
all the best if they choose the 5k, marathon, or western states 100.

not at all trying to discourage anyone... just kinda my way to tell non runners to try a shorter event. seen so many non runners the past 40 years jump right into running then attempt the marathon.injured within a few months..
all the best if they choose the 5k, marathon, or western states 100.

Right on. I gotcha. If she is running, I fully agree as she does not seem to be a runner. The training alone would give her injuries before she even made it to the event.

I used the higdon's training program for beginners on my first one it works. Also i've followed the jeff galloway plan it's pretty good as well. Just research for a good program and stick with it.

If you are relatively new to running then make it your goal to do a marathon some day, but don't make it your first step as the other guys have said. You'd very likely if not guarantee an injury(s).

Good luck.

Top Bottom