Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HelenSL, a message from Havoc

Star said:
How come? Cause the best of the best if ya'll have come out and tried to insult her and she isn't phased? It's hard to insult mentally ill people.........the world flips them out so you can't make it any worse.

Star

you got it star

It's like that Monty Python Life of Brian scene where the man is about to be stoned because he said "Jehovah" and he's being warned by the John Cleese Religious Leader "Don't say it again and make it worse for yourself" and he says "How could it be any worse??? JEHOVAH!!! JEHOVAH!!!" etc etc and is jumping up and down, yelling it over and over again...

In the end the JCRL gets stoned too because he says "Jehovah" when he is warning the other man to stop saying it...

I expect if there's an afterlife the stoned man is wetting himself that the JCRL got stoned too....... :D

that's what i call justice :D

yours
helen

It scares me to think that there are people like this chick out there in the world. They pass for normal but you know they'll snap one day. And until they do, they will make life hell for the rest of us. These are the people that latch onto a belief system and persecute anyone who doesn't think like them (not HelenSL specifically, but definetly that type). Hell, I'll go ahead and say it. I've got 10 bucks that this is an ultra-right winger that hates everyone that is different. Ask her opinions on right to choose, racial equality, poor people, different countries and religions.

Guys one more thing. So far Helen has not preached or gotten weird.....She actually has been amusing and her comments are funny in some of the threads. (Ok the web page is kinda weird but maybe it's theraputic). Give her a chance. Mental illness can't be quite amusing and for entertainment value alone we should see where this leads.

Star

Helen,

If I was to find a christian woman, crack her skull open, stick a bendy straw in her brain and suck with all my might, would the poison of religion still find it's way into my soul? Or would I be doing the world a favor?

Answer me now heathen!

Top Bottom