Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heatherrae

I have some orange juice here, but I'm not getting any bigger. What am I doing wrong?

Help!

heatherrae said:
I have some orange juice here, but I'm not getting any bigger. What am I doing wrong?

Help!

you ever heard of depaul law school? my brother just graduated from there

Ludendorf said:
you ever heard of depaul law school? my brother just graduated from there

Yes, I have heard of it, but I don't recall where it is.

Tell your brother congrats!!! When I graduated, I couldn't believe that I was actually a lawyer, now. This will be a hard several weeks for him, studying for the bar exam. Then, you have to take the exam and wait for MONTHS for the results. It is extremely nerve wracking to wait.

CONGRATS to your bro! It really is a noble profession, despite popular opinion.

heatherrae said:
Yes, I have heard of it, but I don't recall where it is.

Tell your brother congrats!!! When I graduated, I couldn't believe that I was actually a lawyer, now. This will be a hard several weeks for him, studying for the bar exam. Then, you have to take the exam and wait for MONTHS for the results. It is extremely nerve wracking to wait.

CONGRATS to your bro! It really is a noble profession, despite popular opinion.

Do you hate when people stereo-type ALL lawyers as being scum?

a creed said:
Do you hate when people stereo-type ALL lawyers as being scum?

Lawyer jokes are funny.

I guess I'm sort of the same about that as everything else, if I know someone is joking with me, I laugh about it with them. However, if I feel they are seriously jabbing at me and think that, it hurts my feelings. I'm one of those sensitive, people pleaser types and it hurts me when people dislike me or my profession.

The older I get, though, the more I realize that there are always going to be haters out there. It's unavoidable.

Top Bottom