Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat/Sweat explosions

Voijn

Ive had this problem for quite long time, 2years i think. I do not record when they started, but they are just like Hotflushes

I become insanely hot, where as the sweat follows right after. It comes when i not my comfort zone. Like when talking to new people or being around of bunsh that i do not know.

So i see these at psysical issues, but they must be related fysical to since i sweat after wards?

Any one able to ekspain why that these hotflasshes mega sweats break out?

i get that shit dude, i get is when i get anxiety.... if surrounded by people or something, feels like a wave of heat then i start thinking i'm gunna have to start chinnin people.... its anxiey dude guaranteed

Oh man.. its so bad, im actually able to drip of sweat.. Its so horrible, then when sweating i think about wich leads to more heat..
When its gone i feel so drained, tired, weak.. and pale

Im able to sweat my cloths hardcore. I am not able to sit in a bus with out being paranoid or getting these attacks

I was in a plane from turkey to denmark, and i suddenly thougth that the captain of the plane was a terroist since we where flying alot near the ground. I started to sweat so that my hands where dripping and my feet became wet. I took my socks off to dryed my hands and feet like they where towels.

i´ve had problems since i was thin and dident train, i remember hideing behind my mother when she was talking to people on the street. Remember that i wasent able to read loud in classes. Im sure that i had these problems becouse if was shy of my apperance.
i was thin, pale!

Bodybuilding changed my life, i became who i wanted, proud and open. In the center guy ect.
But im not sure if any of these problems from the past maybe has followed me in some way?
we´ve fled from the bosnian was, maybe i have glimts of this in my memory.. dunno ?

ill see a doc, thanks guys.

Top Bottom