Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest Alcohol

Vote for healthiest alcoholic drink:

• Light Beer

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Bloody Mary W/ Vodka

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Dark Red Wine

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • Diet Coke W/ Bourban (Or Jack)

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I like any kind of decent scotch wtih water. You get the water intake you need to stay somewhat hydrated so you'll most likely never get a hangover. Saty away from the cheap stuff, that's a gaurenteed hangover no matter what you do.

This is an incredibly easy question to answer, just order a soda water with a twist(either lemon or lime) and you will look just like all the rest of the boozers. Works for me for many years.

I have never heard the beer thing. A guy I know that is a certified nutritionalist said that the healthiest is:

A really good clean Vodka (Grey Goose) mixed with Good Drinking water at about 4/Water to 1/Vodka - He said to squirt a little real lemon juice in for flavor.

This is a no brainer. Out of the choices listed, red wine would have least negligible effects and also posesses some beneficial effects on the heart and coronary system if used in moderation.

It is likely not the healthiest but just to let you know Michelob has a new beer out called Ultra. It has 2.6 grams of carbs, 95 calories, and 4.3% alcohol content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom