Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Health and Fitness 120 Day Challenge: Brought to you by N2BM and Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

Dear N2BM Family,

If you are looking for some motivation this 2015, then you need not look any further than this very newsletter.

The world of online fitness has become very complex, now you have these long video sales pitches – you may be watching some buff guy for weeks giving you advice, only to find out the end big secret you really want is a pay-only site or some other way to part you of your money.

We are going to keep it real simple for you… Watch the Year 2015 x 120 Day series on staying motivated for the first 120 days of the year, and really let nothing stop you from having the perfect physique for summer… Just keep watching this newsletter for diet and training tips… No purchase necessary now or ever… All the vids and secrets all free… No “buy now” button now or ever…. We know you will need some essentials to help you reach your goals a lot quicker, so if you find N2BM any of our products fit your goals and needs, we will be here to provide them to you very quickly. Not only the products but we will provide you with all of the support you will ever need…
Watch the first video by Dylan Gemelli about this 120 day challenge…

120-Day challenge Sponsored by N2BM WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!!

We cannot tell you just how important it is to log your workouts and weight and share it with other guys going through the same grind. It really helps you stay motivated and keeps you honest!
To get free products it is all very simple… Juts log your progress. Honest to goodness log of your training, diet, and overall feeling during your program. Log your success and failures, the weights and the reps. Log it all and stay accountable… Nothing more.

Yes, we will give YOU free products for keeping up the most active logs on the Evo Forums (click here). Once you have reached 4 weeks of continuous logging (every other day updates) your blog becomes a sponsored blog and we will send you a free bottle of one of the N2BM products you may be using in your program… If you are not using an N2BM products then we will issue you a gift certificate for your purchase.

For every 4 weeks of continuous logging you will earn a free bottle of anything you are already using from us in your log…

There is nothing to do but to train, diet and log your progress and get free supplements to help your goals… Let’s all stay motivated for the new year! 120 days till your summer body is ready… set… go!

i hope to see everyone participating in this... its going to be such a benefit for everyone to share progress, motivate one another and also push one another to bring out the best within each one of us...

Very nice, we got 2 great contests going on evo right now.One for when you are sitting around and read and the other one for the gym.Dig in guys

I think we will see some major break through with the different contest that are going on. N2BM is helping alot of folks get on track... 2015 should be a great year for everyone.

If this doesn't motivate people....

ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT EXCUSES.

Yesterday you said "tomorrow".....In 2014 you said "2015"

Get off your ass, get educated, and get started.

That's a very good offer.

Right now my motivation is running off of compliments, in 2014 I dropped 80 LBS and almost a foot from my waist, while gaining noticeable amount of strength.
When you do that people notice. I usually don't go more than 2-3 days without someone saying something. If you can do it, it's definitely worth it.
While I missed the 100LB goal I had set...I am still calling 2014 a success. I will get that 20LBs I missed in 2014 in the 1st 4 months this year.

No better way to make progress than to track it! I'm anxious to see the progress at the end

Need Venom?? I'll bite [emoji6]

Where exactly on evo are we supposed to start these logs? I've looked and I can't see any others and there's no journal section like there is here on EF.

Top Bottom