Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from hcgenerate or n2guard?

I had PM'ed one of the most knowledgeable and wise men on this forum and he had mentioned to cut the HCgenerate cause he had said 1 in every 100 ppl get the migraines. I cut it for the second day now and not one headache. Maybe coincidence so I'm gonna try the HCGenerate again tomorrow and see. What I'm worried about is taking the epi and shutting down if I'm not able to take the HCGenerate that's why I'm asking you guys for alternate suggestions so I can get out ahead of this. If you guys can recommend another alternative let me know and I'll get it just to have it on hand. Thanks again .

It sure does help having some one around that talks to thousands of people a day and knows what is what lol..

On paper I see nothing at all in the hcgenerate that will cause the migraines but I have narrowed it down to the fadoga that must be causing it for 1 out of 100 people. Because every so often ( Like 1 out of a 100 like I said) I would get some one telling me they were getting a migraines and asked for my help. Over time I noticed a pattern that all of them ( the few there is) were using hcgenerate. THen I also had about 3 woman in total come to me with a little migraine trouble they were getting from the Alpha princess stack too. I noticed right away that that stack has bridge in it and bridge also has fadoga in it like the hcgenerate. ...

Now I can not put my finger on exactly what the fadoga is doing to these select few people but at least I am honest and at least I take the time to listen to every single person I talk to and figure things like this out.

SO there you have it. There is a very small small select few out there who do not tolerate the Fadoga very well. Which kind of sucks for them because it is the fadoga that is really helping them on cycle the most.

For you I would say go to rlssupplements.com and get 1 bottle of sustain alpha and 1 bottle of forged steal.
run 1 full dose of forged steal a day and run sustain alpha 3 days on 1 day off at a full dose. THis will come close to the effects you are looking for. Hcgenerate is of course better but take what you can get right.

There is no alternative that will reep the benefits of HCGenerate unless you get a hold of real HCG, in my opinion.

Maybe you are one of those 1 in a 100..lol

BRIDGE will work similarly.

I think anyone who is sensitive to fadogia will also be sensitive to HCG. (Some people complain of headaches when using hcg). It's not unlike the hormonal flux of a women with PMS.

Though the epi will raise BP a bit and that could contribute. I'd suggest sneaking a little BRIDGE in to get used to it and you'll be fine. Then again, BRIDGE sells out so often. It's become a "must have" t works so well but I believe needto is working out getting a bigger supply in stock.

might be the epi dude? since its playing with your hormone levels, if epi is binding water then its playing alittle with the estorgene
and since u bind more water bloodpressure can change.

i would def give it some days, an as said before maybe it coincidence?

Top Bottom